Jealousy

Annie's POV

I look at Asher and Johnny. Asher looks like he was glaring at Johnny and Johnny was just giving him a 'What Am I doing to you face'.

I cleared my throat. "Um. Asher lets go home" I said. "I'll just get my stuff" I left and went in Johnny's room to get my stuff.

Asher's POV

I look at Johnny and Annie. Annie was smiling, looking into Johnny's Eyes. Johnny was looking at Annie the same way. Johnny was about to lean in but I cleared my throat.

They both look at me. Johnny takes his hands off of Annie's waist as soon as he realizes it was still there. I both stared at them. This is awkward.

"Annie, It looks like you guys were in a middle of something. Do you want me to go?"I asked so that it wouldnt be silent.

"No. We were done talking" She look at Johnny and look away quickly after  Johnny looks at her. "I will just get my clothes" she said as she went into her room.

Boy thid is awkward as fuck

"Asher. Your party was fun. Thanks for inviting me" Johnny said

I didnt even invite you and Nadia

"Thanks. No problem." I smile.

Annie comes back with the dress she wore last night.

"Lets go" Annie smiled "Bye John. Thanks for taking care of me" She waved and gave him a smile.

"Anytime" Johnny winks

I could see Annie's cheeks instantly turned red.

That fuckboy.

*

We were in my car on the way to Annie's house.

"Why didnt you let me stay in your house?"Annie asked "Out of All the people why Johnny" she looked at me

"I'm sorry. I was very drunk that I passed out"I said honestly

"Its ok"She smiles

"Do you want Starbucks?" I asked.

"Yeah I would like to have Just the Vanilla Frap" She smiles

We went in the drive through and order our drinks. Asher drove me home.

Asher opens my door. I gave him a smile and say "Thank you"

"Annie!" Hayley Called running for a hug. "Where were you last night?" Hayley asked

"Uh- I was at Kenzie's House for a sleepover." I lied. Hayley notices Asher was behind me.

"HAsher" Hayley said Giving him a tight hug.

"You've gotten so big now. The last time I saw you you were just 14 now you're 16" Asher said.

"Why dont you stay for lunch? Mommy made some Lasagna."Hayley smiled

"I need to go I have some stuff to do" Asher said.

"Please Asher?" I pout

"FINE"Asher rolls his eyes as Hayley pulls Asher to the house.

-
Sorry for a short Chapterrr