Yes Hayley, I love her

Asher's POV

We were eating lunch. Mrs. Katie made a really yummy Lasagna and Cucumber Juice. It was really good.

After Lunch I was in the kitchen helping Annie wash the dishes.

"You know Asher, You really dont need to help me wash the dishes"I said

"I dont wanna be sitting down doing nothing Annie" I said

"Annie Mommy is calling you. I'll do the dishes for you"Hayley said as she grabs the plate Annie was holding and Annie left.

"Asher be honest with me" Hayley puts the plate in the sink and wash her Hands. "Are you still inlove with Annie?" She asks

Yes Hayley. I Love her with all my heart. Her smile is the most precious I have ever seen. She makes my heart flutter everytime she's near me. She makes me happy Hay.

"No. Why do you ask?" I lied And continue washing the dishes.

"I've seen you look at girls. Your eyes  doesnt have that spark. When you look at Annie it's like your green eyes turns more green." Hayley says.

"Hey. I'm back "Annie said coming towards us. "What were you talking about?" She smiles

"I was just asking Asher how is London" Hayley Lies

"I have to go. I need to bring London to the mall." I smile.

"Oh ok"Annie turns off the faucet and leads me to my Car.

"Bye" I waved at her as she waves back.

"Bye. Take care"She smiles

That damn smile

*
Johnny's POV

Annie just left with Asher. I felt Jealous. I wish I was the one who would drive Annie Home.

Dingdong

I hear the door bell ring. I went to the door and open up to see Nadia.

"Johnny are you really breaking up with me?" I stared into Nadia's Eyes. She was hurt.

"Nadia, Im sorry. I was drunk and stupid last night" I said biting my lips.

"You brought Annie to your House. What?! Did you two hook up!" She starts yelling

"No. We didnt I let her sleep here because I didnt know where her house is" I said. I notice Nadia was drunk

"Oh ok-" Nadia Fainted. I quickly catched her before she bumped her head on the concrete floor.

I put her in my bedroom and tuck her in. I kissed her forehead and sat beside her thinking of last night.

*
Flashback to last night

"LET GO OF ME!" I heard a familiar voice yelling. I ran to see the owner of the voice. I see Annie with a Guy. The Guy was pulling her to the water.

"You heard her right?" I yelled

They both look at me.

"Why don't you mind your own business bud" He gets out of the hot tub and push me.

I clench my fist really tight and Punch him til he knocked out.

I see Annie's sleeping body on the pool

"Annie are you ok?"I carried her out of the pool. I walked to the nearest lounge chair and let her sleeping body sit.

I went inside the house And try to find Kenzie.

I see Lilia and Kenzie Dancing on the dance floor probably drunk.

"Kenzie" I yell Kenzie's name

"Juanny Owlando" Kenzie Laughs

"Can you give me Annie's Address?" I asked

"Annie said not to give your Address because she hates you goodbye" Kenzie leaves and start dancing with Hayden.

Stupid bitch.

Well I guess I'm bringing her to my house.

I went back outside to get Annie. I put her in my car and drive home.

"Johnny?"Annie whispers

"Annie are you awake?" I check if she was awake. She was just sleeping.

"Why her?" she whispers. I see her tears going doing her face.

My heart started to Ache.

We arrived outside my condo. I carried her into the building to my room.

I brought her first to my bathroom because her dress was wet. I got one of my tshirts in my closet. I took off her dress and Let her wear my shirt.

I put her body on my bed and tuck her  blanket.

I sat down beside her and stared at her sleeping face.

"Annie you asked 'why Nadia'. I was hurt when you said You wanted to break up with me. I went to the bar that night and drank and found Nadia. I was so drunk that I kissed her then we hook up." I started to play with her hair

"I Thought she would be a great distraction. We havent seen each other for 2 years that time. I thought the best way move on was With Nadia." I paused

"Annie. I Still love you. I love you with all my heart. I will forever and always love you" A tear quickly escape down my eyes. "I'm sorry if I caused you so much pain"

My phone starts to ring.

Nadia

"Hey Nadia"I said

"Where are you?" Nadia Asks

"I'm already at home why?" I leave my bedroom to get water.

"I'm still at the party! You left me. pick me up now." Nadia Said in a mean tone

"I'm tired Nadia just take an uber." I said as I take a sip of water.

"I dont want" Nadia Whines "Pick me up!" Nadia Demands

"Nadia! JUST TAKE THE FUCKING UBER. I'M TIRED. I'M ALSO TIRED OF YOU! I'm breaking up with you. Bye" I yelled and end the call.

*end of flashback*
-
Idk what to write in the next chapterrr

Y'all Annie iz gonna be in One thought awayyyy mv and Asher and Annie is gonna perform in sacremento thiz saturdayyy! They will probably sing Chemistryyy.

Alsoo Who saw that Zach Sang Interview with Asher. It waz cutee