»|«

»Patient 03«

Name: Hirai Momo

Age: --

Reason/s: Mother admitted her for multiple suicide attempts and refusal of eating, irregular eating habits.

Illness/Disorders:
»Avoidant Personality Disorder
»Body-Image Disorder

Info: Patient has suffered multiple suicide attempts because of her body and voice that leads her to Body-Image disorder and irregular eating habits, Was sent to multiple specialist is USA but No treatment worked on the last resort decided to sent her here.

Warning: MAY NOT TALK TO YOU AT FIRST, FORCING THE PATIENT MAY LEAD TO TANTRUMS.

»|«

"This is a hard one." I sighed as i placed my hand on the handprint as it beeped, i entered the room.

Her glass room is quite messy. Magazines scattered around the room, food spluttered on the glass walls her bed is color orange and a bedside table with a water jug on top.

"If you're here to feed me please leave." She spoke as i glanced at the blonde haired girl at the middle of the room sitting back facing me wearing the mental uniform which is all white but there are food stains in her shirt.

Probably from all the tantrum..

"No, I'm not here to feed you. I'm Y/n L/n, your new doctor." I said as she glanced at me for a second before turning back.

"You can't help me anymore, it's just useless.." She sighed as i approached her.

"I think you're wrong." I smiled as she turned around as we faced each other with a glass wall between us.

She's so pale and skinny.

"Don't look at me! Don't hear my voice! Just stop!" She screwed her eyes shut while gripping her hair.

"Ms Hirai, I'm very glad to say that you're beautiful." I smiled as i snapped her eyes open.

"Lies." She growled as she turned around back facing me. "JUST LEAVE! LEAVE! LEAVE ME ALONE!" She yelled.

"So, You think your voice is weird and your body is not in a good shape?" I asked as her shoulders dropped.

"Well, You're not the only one." I smiled as she slowly turned around raising her brow. "Well, I feel like that too! Well, except i just don't really mind it since nobody cares." I added.

"Nobody.. cares?" She asked as i nodded.

"I think they care for someone who's more better than me! They judged that single spot in their body even if their beautiful or whatever." I shrugged my shoulders as she looked down.

"And they just you know ignore me." I smiled as she shook her head.

"Not me, They always bully me." She sighed, Oh.. that's why.

"Who bullied you? They were probably bullied too."

She snapped her head towards me as i gave her a close eyed smile.

"Y-You're right." She smiled. "Thank you Doctor." She added.

"Well, Just call me Y/n." I said as she smiled.

"Momo, i go by the name Momo." She smiled again as i nodded.

"So, Would you listen to me and eat now?" I asked as she paused for a second before nodding. "We can also exercise together?" I asked as she excitedly nodded.

"I would love that!" She giggled as i sighed in relief.

I pressed the call button as two guards entered the room.

"The patient needs some food please." I said as they widened their eyes staring at each other before nodding.

They approached the glass room.

"I want Jokbal!" She kneeled down as the two guards nodded before sprinting outside.

"Then after this we will exercise, yeah?" I asked as she quickly nodded.

The two guards entered again handing me a tray with jokbal and lettuce.

I carefully placed my hand on the handprint scanner of the glass door as i a beep echoed around the room, the door opened as i went inside.

It locked leaving me with her inside.

I placed her food on the floor as i began to clean her room, i placed the magazines on her bedside table and sat infront of her.

"Now that you're near me.. you do look so pretty, doc!" She smiled as i blushed.

"Well, Thank you Momo." I smiled as she giggled before averting her gaze.

She quickly digged in as she lets out a satisfied hum before taking a bite of lettuce.

"Would you like some doc?" She muffled as i shook my head. "Come on, I never really shared if it's jokbal! It's a once in a lifetime." She lied.

"Lies, You don't eat much and who would you share with?" I playfully rolled my eyes as she giggled sheepishly.

I opened my mouth as she fed me.

Well that was easy..

✔️ The Asylum || Twice FFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara