SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY CHAPTER

.⋅ εïз ⋅.

A/n's Note

This chapter is actually written on my bday (january 23* i just finished it now 💀 ) IM PUBLISHING A VERY SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY/BIRTHDAY CHAPTER, IT'S PROBABLY NOT WHAT YOU'RE EXPECTING BUT IT IS A SPECIAL CHAPTER

LONG CHAPTER AHEAD!! ◝(ᵔᵕᵔ)◜

»|« 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" 

A scream echoed through my eardrums as i bolted up my bed with half-lidded eyes.

In a matter of seconds, i fell down the floor.

"Oops, you almost became one of your patients there." So-hyun snorted before dashing outside my room, i winced as i stood up from the wooden floor.

"SO-HYUN!!!" 

I sighed as i slammed the door close, wanting to get more sleep only to be interrupted by a call.

I raised my brows as my still half-lidded eyes reached for my ringing phone. 

'Bae Su-ji is calling!'

Call accepted. 

"Hey gorgeous! How's your morning?!" She cheerily asked as i groaned, planting my face down my pillow.

"Almost lost an ear, you?" I croaked out as she gasped before inhaling deeply.

"WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?! DO YOU WANT ME TO COME OV--"

Call ended.

I stared soullessly stared at the wall of my room as my phone slid off my hand, i placed my hand on my ear afterwards.

I wrapped myself with my blanket as i screwed my eyes shut.

Another call interrupted me from my almost slumber, i took a deep breath as i reached for my phone yet again.

"Refrain from anger, and forsake wrath. Fret not yourself; it tends only to evil-- HELLO?!" I yelled through the speaker as the caller requested for a video call.

"Heol, what's with the random bible verse?" Somi who had her eyes widened at the camera, i panicked as i sat up.

"Somi?" I narrowed my eyes at the face cam, she quickly nodded.

"It's me." She chuckled, looking over behind her as a familiar carrot girl wearing a squirrel hat appeared beside her. "And sana." She added.

"What's the matter?" I blinked a few times, picking the corner of my eyes. 

"Oh no no, nothing's going on." Somi smiled reassuringly as Sana scooted closer to the camera.

"Y/n, you look hot--"

"Also! Happy birthday!" Somi greeted, waving at the camera. I giggled at her enthusiasm as another blondie appeared behind her.

"HEY! WHAT THE HELL?! I THOUGHT WE AGREED THAT I'D BE THE FIRST ONE TO GREET HER!" Jeongyeon yelled with a chopstick in hand as she looked over the camera shortly after.

"Thank you, Somi and hello to you too Jeongyeon. What's our breakfast for today?" I giggle once again as i eyed the blushing blonde-haired girl.

"We're having steak!" Sana exclaimed, taking over the phone's camera. "Look y/n-chan, jeongie's doing a good job eating them with chopsticks." She added, forcefully facing the camera to the dining table.