»19«

━━━━━━━━━━━━

The silent tears are the loudest pain

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n's POV

I closed the 1st door as i took a deep breathe before entering the second door to see Jeongyeon also sleeping.

I slowly walked inside as she stirred awake as she looked around.

"Ugh.. Fuck! That drug kicked in again." She hissed as she sat up covering her eyes as she gripped on her air. "Fucking shits! Do they really need to inject stupid drugs on m--"

Her gaze landed on mine as she squinted her eyes.

"Fuck." She cussed shaking her head as i approached the glass wall between us. "This is too much.." She sighed.

"What drug?" I asked as she frowned.

"Shut up, You're not real." She rolled her eyes as i chuckled.

"I don't think so?" I asked as i entered her glass room after handscanning as she glared at me.

I removed my coat as she widened her eyes.

"Oh my god! This fucking drug! I'm having hallucinations having an erotic moment with my Doctor!" She groaned as she lied back down covering her eyes.

"Eh?! What?!" I exclaimed as she sat up with tears in her eyes as she slowly looked at me.

"Y-Y/n? Is t-that really you..?"

"Yeah, But i guess you don't belie--"

I was cutted off with a hug as i stiffened, she almost lifted me off the ground as i blinked a few times.

"Don't move..." Her hug slightly tightened, she carried me on her bed as she sat back down with me on her lap.

Oh shit--

She continued crying as i placed her head on my chest as i leaned my cheek on her head.

"I-I thought you were--" She cried louder as i chuckled.

"Why are you even crying?" I asked as she sniffed before looking at me.

"Stop talking damn it.." She sniffed as she lifted my shirt up making me yelp.

She stared at my covered wound as she sighed leaning her forehead on my chest as she slowly let go of my shirt.

"Does it still hurt?" She sniffed as i chuckled.

"Only if you press it." I said as she lets out a muffled 'mhm' on my chest.

"So, Should i kill mina now?" She said as i frowned.

"What?! No! Why would you kill her?! It's not her fault! You guys are not going to kill anyone anymore." I shook my head aggresively as she looked up.

"But.. You said it! Yesterday right?! I will kill her! You said it yourself!" Jeongyeom exclaimed as i frowned.

"No, It wasn't me Jeongyeon." I shook my head as she frowned. "It was you.. Your inner voice disguised as mine." I added.

She started tearing up again and ended up sobbing as i chuckled hugging her.

"Just don't listen to that again.." I smiled leaning my cheek on her head as i ran my fingers on her blonde hair.

"Only Listen to Me." I smiled as she looked up.

"What if.. i l-listen to this inner voice again..?" She asked wiping her tears.

"You won't." I sternly said as she looked down slowly nodding.

"Alright, I'll not listen to this bitch." She pointed at her head as i giggled. "Now, Can you play legos with me?" She shyly asked as i giggled again.

"Sure."