»35« [M]

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
This following chapter  will be disturbing to some readers.. if you are not comfortable with child abuse, violence and such spine chilling stuff  then i would recommend you to exit the chapter at all cost..

-Bonbon-nim <333

━━━━━━━━━━━

The Axe forgets, but the Tree remembers.

━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n's POV

I stirred awake after hearing a loud bang across the room as i sat up with half lidded eyes.

"O-Oh my gosh! I'm sorry did i wake you up?" Somi gasped and covered her mouth as i rubbed my nape.

"What was that all about anyway?" I whined and looked down at my blanket.

"I went outside to buy some coffee and snacks at the convenience store but i suddenly closed the door loudly, Sorry." She bowed as i shook my head.

"It's fine, but why aren't you asleep yet it's like.." I picked my phone and checked it. "Quarter to 4." I looked back at her.

"Well, i was said to send my schedule for the week so they could appoint me a seminar." She rolled her eyes annoyingly and sat on her swivel chair.

"Can't you do it later?" I asked as she hummed and looked back at me.

"I can't do that, i have work later." She shook her head as i nodded and checked my phone again to see 1 notification.

1 missed call.

I sighed and dialed her phone number, calling her again as i rubbed my sleepy and blurry eyes as she picked up immediately.

"Wow, that's sudden." I chuckled as the other line went silent. 'Probably finding her earphones again..' I thought.

Who would wear earphones in a voice call? Jesus..

"Seems like you saw my missed call, Ms L/n." She giggled as i rolled my eyes and yawned.

"What is it about anyway?" I asked and stood up as i walked towards the monitor where the cameras are.

"Have you seen the weather channel? I hope you did." Her voice went stern and low as i sneezed.

"O-Oh yeah i did." I sniffed and opened the monitor. "What's up?" I asked as she sighed.

"I hope you brought your Alprazolam with you?" She asked as i hummed before shaking my head as my hair swept away from my face.

"I did not."

"You did not--!!"

"Exactly."

"L/n Y/n! I have told you many times to always bring those pills with you! Especially because storms appears so sudden these seasons!" She exclaimed as i opened the camera on Nayeon's room to see her sleeping soundly.

"And also! your RAD for christ sake! How are you suppose to seek help with your disor--" She added as i quickly cut her off.

"I left it at home.. might as well go home and take it before the storm-- shit." I cussed and looked outside the window.

"What? Oh my god.. Rain!" She exclaimed hearing the blinds open on the other line.

"T-That's only showers.. i'll be fine." I cleared my throat as i shakily hit the keyboards to look at Jeongyeon's room to see her Awake?