Chapter 26

**Harry's P.O.V**

"You've got that one thing!" my four band mates all sang in unison as we ended our final rehearsal before we would walk along the red carpet for the VMA awards in just an hour.

**

"What if I fall or something and make a fool out of myself?" Leslie asked me, her head tilted up to look at me.

"Leslie. You are going to be fine, and even if you do fall, you won't make a fool of yourself." I reassured her, and helped her into the limo.

She really did look amazing in her dress. The color accented her eyes and light hair perfectly.

**

**Leslie's P.O.V**

Cameras were flashing everywhere and fans were screaming from every direction. I was used to a bit of publicity, but nothing close to this!

Eventually, after seeing countless celebrities that I never thought I would see like Katy Perry and Taylor Swift, we settled in to our seats.

The people presenting the first award they were nominated for came on stage. Harry, who was already holding my hand, seemed to grasp it a little more, I squeezed it, reassuringly.

"And the winner is... ONE DIRECTION!!" What Makes You Beautiful started filling up the entire room, Harry and the rest of the guys jumped up in excitement, and Harry grabbed me for a kiss.

His lips brushed against mine, I could tell he wanted more, I did too but, he kind of had to go get his award.

"Harry.. You better go." I said to him, he looked embarrassed and I could see that we were on the big screen... Oops.

Niall was the first one to the stage, "We would like to thank everyone who has helped us come this far, especially our fans, you guys are the best in the world, we wouldn't be here without you!"

The comedian who was hosting the show, I couldn't remember who he was, approached Harry.

"Now Harry, what was that? Did we bring a little special someone with us tonight?" he asked him, waggling his eyebrows. Eleanor and Danielle looked at me, and giggled.

"Yeah.. That was my girlfriend, isint she wonderful?" he asked the comedian, the others looked amused.

"Oh she's a keeper alright, but listen, next time keep the affection at bay until after the show!" he said, clapping Harry on the back. He just smiled as the five of them walked back to their seats.

**

The night went by like that. We got to watch some amazing people perform, even Taylor Swift!

But, the night wasn't over yet. There was still one more act that had to perform, One Direction.

I could hear the screams before I saw the five guys on stage. Then, I could hear the first couple guitar beats of their song, 'one thing' the crowd went wild, yes including the other girls and myself.

Liam was singing his solo, and they were being raised up on a platform onto the stage.

Then Harry started to sing, He started to look towards where we were sitting, he caught my eye and pointed to me as he sang 'you keep making me weak' the other celebrities around us all looked at me, I was blushing by now. A lot.

**Harry's P.O.V**

I looked around me. I was standing on stage, singing music I was proud of, with my four best friends, in front of thousands of people, and millions more at their homes. It was incredible.