Chapter 22

*Leslie's P.O.V**

Ow. Why was I sore everywhere?

Oh, yeah, I kind of forgot about the accident.

I was finally back at my own house, though my parents were staying with me until I can actually walk without stumbling everywhere.

I realized that I wasn't even in my bedroom, I was laying on the couch. Right, my room was upstairs, I don't think stairs are a possibility right now.

I could smell the scent of bacon and pancakes drifting from the kitchen, my mom must be up.

I swung my legs to the side of the couch and tried to stand up.

Gripping onto the end table, I finally made it up.

I tried to take a step towards the kitchen, I was so unstable that I crashed to the ground.

"Leslie! Are you ok?" I could hear my mom calling frantically from the kitchen, then I heard her footsteps rush to where I was on the ground.

"Leslie, why didnt you use the cane that was right by you? You will be able to walk without it soon." my min said to me, as she helped me to my feet.

"I just feel like an old person. And really, who wants to be around the 18 year old girl with a cane? Not me!" I said to her.

"You're worried Harry won't like you anymore if you don't get better soon aren't you?" she asked me.

I shifted feet, and stated at the ground.

"Yeah, I mean, he's a popstar.. He can have anybody he wants, why would he want me when I'm like this?" I said, I could feel my eyes starting to sting.

"Leslie, that boy flew out to see you, even though his managers didn't want him to, just to make sure you were alright. Don't tell me that he doesn't love you." my mom said to me.

I hope she is right.

**

I collapsed onto the couch. It was a trek for me to walk from one room to another. The pain was excruciating, and there were times when my feet just didn't want to move.

My phone started buzzing. I looked down to see that somebody was trying to Skype me. I accepted.

"Hi love, how are you feeling today?" I saw my curly haired boyfriend say to me. He was gorgeous.

"Ok, I'm still sore everywhere, and I can hardly walk with a cane. Are you at work?" I questioned him. He looked like he was in an office of some sort.

"Yeah, we had a meeting, but we are on a lunch break, I had to see you. But you still hurt? I wish I could be there... You wouldn't even have to bother using the cane because I would gladly push you in a wheelchair." he said, grinning.

"Harreh? Niall was wondering what you wanted from nandos!" I heard british voice call from where Harry was. Those boys thought about food more than... Well I guess it was mainly Niall. I thought.

"Erhm.. Just get me whatever you are having." Harry replied, looking back at his phone, at me, his green eyes staring at me.

"Has anyone told you that you look absolutely perfect like that?" he asked me.

"Um.. No, typically when girls have their hair everywhere, and are wearing pajamas, guys don't find them attractive." I answered. Why did he have to be so charming and wonderful all the time?

"Guess what? I convinced David to let me and maybe the rest of the guys come out to America a couple of days before we are starting rehearsals for the vmas and I can come to New York and spend some time with you!" he said, wow! I can't believe that he was convincing his managers to let him come see me. We haven't even been dating for that long.

"That's awesome! I just hope it's not too boring out here, who knows what I will be able to do." I replied, my mood changing as I realized that, even two weeks from now I might not be able to walk as well as I used to.

"Leslie, I could sit on the couch with you and watch lame movies all day and not get bored, I just want to spend some time with you. I do have another question for you, what do you think of coming to LA with us after?"

VMA's. A hollywood award show. I can't walk.

The thoughts were spinning through my head faster than I could keep up with them.

"Harry.... I can hardly walk, And are you sure it's ok with your managers and the other guys?" I asked him, not wanting to be the one that brings them apart.

"We've all talked it through, it's all set up. I will even go dress shopping with you when I come out." he said, a smile came to his face. His smile always made me melt.

"Ok, I'll go." I answered. This made his smile grow even bigger.

"Yes! I knew you would! It's going to be great!" he said, practically jumping up and down.

"Harry?? Foods here!" I heard someone else call out to harry, liam, I think.

"I have to go love, I'll call you soon. I love you!" he said to me, blowing me a kiss through his phone screen.

"Love you too!" I answered, blowing him a kiss as well. Then our connection turned off.

I had a feeling this long distance relationship thing was always going to leave me craving more time with Harry but, also cherishing the times I got to spend with home much more.