Chapter 32

**Harry's P.O.V**

"Can we go somewhere??" Leslie asked me, her eyes silently pleading.

"Oh I guess..." I sighed, smiling as I snaked my arm around her waist, leading her towards a nearby coffee shop.

As we walked down the bustling New York street, Leslie leaned into me a little bit.

"I wish we could just stay like this forever. I don't want to leave you." Leslie said, grabbing hold of my hand.

"Me too, its just not the same without you." I said to her, her eyes flitted to mine.

"Sometimes, I think of just dropping everything, just to be with you. But I cant. I have to ride, its just a part of me." She said.

I wrapped my arm across her shoulders. "We'll be fine, the holidays are soon, I have two weeks off. Ill make sure I'm in America for at least one of them." I said, opening the door for her.

"Hello, what can I get you?" the young girl said from behind the counter, I could tell she recognized me. But wouldn't let me know.

"I'll have a mocha, what about you?" I asked leslie.

"Oh.. I'll have a mocha too." she said, smiling at the girl.

"Ok that will be $3.64." she said, I handed her the money.

"So what are you doing for Christmas?" I asked leslie when we sat down.

"Well.. Normally my entire family comes to my parents house for all the holidays, so I guess that. What about you?" she said, taking a sip of her drink.

"Probably going to my aunts house the day after." I replied.

"Harry... What are you doing next week?" Leslie blurted out, a blush forming on her cheeks almost instantly. It was adorable.

"I guess we will be in london, probably doing a bit of promotion, why?" I asked her, placing my hand on hers.

"Well.... I was just wondering... If you weren't busy obviously.. If you wanted to come and spend thanksgiving with my family. I know you don't celebrate it but, it would be better with you there." she said.

"Let me think... I could probably talk with out manager and check and make sure we don't have any performances. But I would love to experience my first American thanksgiving with you." I said, I just hoped we weren't busy for those few days.

"Really? You could meet my whole family, it would be great!" she said, I knew if we weren't currently sat in a coffee shop, she would kiss me right now.

"Of course love, we better go, people are starting to recognize me." I said to leslie, we both got to our feet and headed towards the door.

**Leslie's P.O.V**

"Hey! You two are finally back! We were just going to rent a movie!" Zayn said, as we entered the hotel room.

"Oh look, it's the two lovebirds! Aren't they cute, Liam?" Louis said, coming up to us and pinching Harry's cheeks and ruffling my hair.

"Louis, leave them alone, they aren't children for gods sake!" Niall said, selecting a movie from the tv.

Finally, everybody was settled in on the couch (Zayn was on the floor) as the movie started.

Harry put his arm over my shoulders, And I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Comfortable?" he whispered into my ear.

"Very." I said, leaning my head up so I could look at him, he was grinning and that stupid dimple was showing again! That dimple made me fall for him even more.

"Would you two stop it and let us enjoy the film?" Liam hissed at us from the other end of the couch.

"Sorry" we both mouthed in sync.

**

"Ok guys, let's head out, your table is privacy ready." Paul said to us.

"I call shotgun!" Louis yelled as he ran down the hall to the elevator.

"No fair! Why don't I ever get shotgun?" Liam said, looking pretty upset for Liam.

"Ok guys, let's just get in the car." Zayn said.

"Did I mention how beautiful you look tonight?" Harry asked me when we sat down.

"I guess you forgot" I said, smiling at him.

"Well you do, but no other guys better be looking." he said, jokingly.

We both just laughed.

"Ok, the One Direction party?" a man with a mustache said, asking Niall.

"Yes." he answered, Niall just wanted his food!"

"Ok, follow me." he said, walking towards a lavishly decorated table.

"Ok, I am going to sit my my best friend." Niall said, fighting off Liam for the vacant seat next to me.

"Niall, I am starting to wonder just how much of a friend you consider Leslie? Is there something you aren't telling me?" Harry asked, raising his eyebrows at the two of us.

"What? Oh no way man! Leslie is my FRIEND." Niall said, he was starting to get red, and I couldn't tell if it was from embarrassment or anger.

"Niall, you're my best friend too, don't worry." I assured him, everybody just chuckled.

**

After a very delicious dinner, it was time for the six of us to head back to the hotel.

"Are you staying with us?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah, I was supposed to leave today, but I conned frank into letting me crash with you guys until you leave. You have a spare couch right?" I asked them.

"Of course! And you are TOTALLY staying with Zayn and I because I don't want you an harry in a hotel room together!" Louis said, grabbing my arm and practically dragging me to the door with him.

I just looked back at harry, shrugging, he was laughing. He knew his friends were crazy.

"Hey louis, before you monopolize my girlfriend for the night, mind if I see her for a bit?" Harry asked his friend, the others had retreated into their rooms by now.

"I guess, but no funny business!" he said, smirking as he entered his room.

"I suppose I'll have to go in there soon." I whispered to him.

"Soon enough." he whispered, leaning in to me and pressing me against the wall.

Then we were kissing, urgently, my lips were grazing across his. It seemed like forever before either of us came up for air.

"I love you." I whispered, breathlessly to him, my hands entangled in his curls, his hands on my waist.

"I love you too." he replied, tracing kisses along my jawline.

"I better go." I whispered.

He pressed one last kiss to my lips.

"I'll see you tomorrow." he said, walking towards the door just across from where we were.