Chapter 9

**Leslie's P.O.V.**

When I arrived at the hotel room, I decided to get on my laptop. As I logged onto my twitter account, I saw  LOT of tweets that mentioned me. Some were congratulations from friends, family, and fans. But most of them were a picture of Harry and I in his car earlier this evening, they would have a caption like:

@Leslie_Whitaker and @Harry_Styles?? Awww they are cute! 

There had been some nasty ones that did get to me. 

I had decided to only respond to the ones from my fans and such, because honestly, I didn't know what was going on with Harry and I. 

After tweeting for about a half hour, I decided to log onto my email. I had one from my mom, and some from my friends. 

My mom had said that she wanted to hang out with me over the weekend (it was Wednesday) since I would be done Friday night. I told her we could Sunday, since the closing ceremony was Saturday. 

By the time I was done, it was ten at night, I changed into some nike shorts and a big t-shirt and finished getting ready for bed. 

Just as I climbed into bed, my phone went off, telling me I had a text message. 

Zayn:

Hi, good job today! Hey I saw that pic of you and Harry ;) x. 

I just replied thanks, I kind of disregarded the second part, I hoped that there was something between Harry and I but I think it was too early to think there was anything. 

****

**Harry's P.O.V.**

"It's time to get up in the morning"

           "In the morning"

"We've got McDonald's breakfast for you"

             "Just for you"

"ITS TIME TO GET UPPP! ITS TIME TO GET UPP!"

"Hey, guys, did I sleep in? Why are you singing that song?" I asked my four best friends who were now in my bedroom, staring at me. 

"We have rehearsals today, remember? Closing Ceremony?" Liam said to me. 

"Oh!" I said as I rushed out of bed and into the shower.

As I let the hot water run over me, I wondered how I could have possibly forgotten about a rehearsal as big as this one?? Of course, I spent most of the night thinking about Leslie...I was going to take her on a date soon, probably after the closing ceremony. I needed to know flat out if she liked me as much as I liked her. 

**

Just a half hour later, we were out rehearsing 'What Makes You Beautiful' our performance was going to be pretty good, I hope Leslie likes it.  

**Leslie's P.O.V.**

"Hey kid, knock 'em dead" a beaming Nate said to me after his perfect round, I had always looked up to the other riders on the team, but Nate the most, he was a spectacular rider and he was a really nice and supportive teammate. 

"Thanks" I replied, I was too nervous to say anything else. 

Then, my name was called and I entered the stadium. I had already walked the course and it was a tricky one, I saluted the judges, and turned Jezzabelle into a circle to pick up the canter, I then headed off to jump 1.

We soared over the first five jumps, we were headed towards the big water jump, Jezzabelle hesitated for a second, but I urged her on and we sailed over it, she then gave a buck, throwing me off, I quickly got back to what I needed to do, get over 7.