"Fuck,"

Your hands hold onto the wall in front of you while wonwoo holds your leg for support.

"Fuck you're so tight," he thrust faster into you making your moans louder.

"Wonwoo hold me,"

He immediately wrapped his arms on your chest, preventing you from falling.

"Mmm, wonwoo I'm close," you tighten yourself more around him to let him know that you wanted to come.

"I know princess, me too,"

You gave up and come on his cock while he pulled out from you to release on your back.

"Let's clean you up,"

He kissed your shoulder while you rested your back against his chest.

"I don't think I can walk wonwoo,"

_______________________________

Wonwoo trailed kisses from your neck and went lower. He removed your underwear and kissed your thigh.

"Wonwoo wait,"

He was about to kiss your clit but you stopped him and quickly sit down.

"What's wrong?" You sighed.

You kept thinking about Joshua ever since you kissed him and even when having sex with wonwoo, you can't seem to get him off your mind.

"I'm not in the mood now wonwoo. I'm sorry, I can't," you quickly put on your t-shirt and shorts and get out of his room.

As soon as you entered your room, your heart beats like crazy when you saw someone standing at your study table.

"Joshua?" Your face turns pale and your hands start to sweat.

"Hey," he walks over to you.

"What are you doing here?"

"Just thought that I needed to talk to you," he said in a low voice.

"About what?" He pulls your body to him and caresses your face.

You can see his face in your dim room that was only lighted by the lamp on your nightstand.

"About us," he was about to kiss you when there was a knock on the door. You knew who it was.

You immediately pulled Joshua behind the door of your room.

"Joshua stand here and be quiet,"

You cleared your throat and opened the door.

"Wonwoo," he stands in front of you with a concerned look on his face.

"Did I do something wrong? It's not you to just leave like that,"

"Wonwoo, I told you I'm not in the mood, we'll discuss this later okay?" He sighed and nodded after hearing your response.

"You left these in my room, tell me if something is wrong okay? goodnight y/n," you gulped but took what he gave you.

You left your undergarments in his room because you only put on your shirt and shorts without wearing them.

After wonwoo left, you closed the door and turn to look at Joshua.

He already saw what wonwoo gave you and he clearly heard the entire conversation. There's no point in covering.

You threw your undergarments into the laundry basket beside your door and went to him.

"Joshua I can explain,"

"For once I thought you meant what you did to me," he said almost whispering.

"Jos-Joshua," you wanted to cry hearing what he said.

"This time I'm believing what I saw and I don't think I'm wrong,"

You hugged him and cried on his chest hoping he wouldn't leave you. He lets you cry on his chest without reacting.

"I'm not someone you can play with y/n,"

"I didn't- Joshua,"

You look into his eyes hoping that he would look at you how he used too but you were wrong, he looks at you in disappointment.

You can see how hurt he is by what you've done.

"We're done,"

Just like that, he left you on the floor crying.

I'm sad writing this part but pls vote and comment of you like the story!!