Ignore the baby in this pic

Nandhu : bhai this is the best. 

Mukthi ( coming from behind)  : thank God u liked it.

Nandhu: like Nah I loved it. Even I wouldn't have selected this perfect

Manik: True...this is the best for the kids...

Alya jumped hearing them : yayayayyayayayayay... U  know bhai I personally customised this. I m so happy u liked it.

Manan kissed her cheeks together and she smiled widely.

Manik again lift nandhu and moved downstairs and made her sit in the couch.

Manik : u rest here.. I 'lljust make a call and come..

Nandhu nodded cutely. He signed abhi to be near her and left from there. 

Abhi moved to nandhu and sat beside her.  He hold her one hand and placed his other hand on the belly .

Abhi: hey lollipops,  abhi mamu here... U know lollipops we all are waiting for u both eagerly.. Ur mumma is not only my sister,  she hold the most important position in my life. At first , whenever mukthi used to say me about her I would be thinking" did she is really so cute,  selfless or she is just portraying to be like that " , but when I met her for the first time,  trust me lollipops she is the cutest creature in the world. She was jumping like a bunny here and there. When she saw me,  she came near to me and hugged me immediately. The words she said on our first meet , I will never forget that " abhi bhai,  I m Nandhini, from tdy I m ur sister ,  I heard a lot about u but after seeing u, I can't ctrl calling u as bhai... U will be my brother na?  " she was blinking her doe shaped eyes and I couldnt do anything  except nodding.  After that,  she became my angel. She is the reason tdy I m here with a family. I used to miss my parents alot. I was about to emerge in my field at that time when they left me.  There was no one except mukthi for me to share my happiness,  to share my sorrow and to support and guide me. But tdy, see I have maa, papa, mom and dad.. I m here as Abhimanyu Thakkar Murthy. Bcoz of her,  I became close to ur dada who is my other half now bcoz of her.  I know ur dada never ever will leave me to fight,  he is my brother. I promise u lollipops, I will always protect you from everything like how ur dada protect us . U two will be mamu 's lollipops forever.