Step mom was horrified,"Byokmi,is that true?"

"Mom..that...she's lying!!!"Byokmi shouted.

"Well sure.Whatever makes you sleep at night."I said and then looked at my stepmother again,"Listen,how long did you plan on living like this?How about rethinking life choices and getting a job?I swear..if you had a single piece of goodness my mother had then you wouldn't have to face this."

Before she could say anything I looked at my father,who was silent.

"Dad,I know you are my own father.I shouldn't say this.But you know what you are?You are absolute trash.You've been a trash all your life.You cheated on my mother with this woman.My poor mother didn't even know.Then you left her.Then you picked up all the bad habits a single human could have.My mother used to tell me you were nice but I know that she has been lying because she didn't want me to be hurt.And now what do you do?Depend on your daughter's salary to gamble?"I asked.

He kept starring at me.

"There's a ninety nine percent chance that you wouldn't reform even after your own daughter said this to you but I really hope you do."

And then I looked at Byokmi and frowned,"Byokmi-ah,I really have nothing to say to you,you're just a huge bitch."

I then got up,"Please don't ask me for money anymore or force me.I would be forced to take help of the police and law then.And try to get a job,all of you.And do not interfere in my life unless you've learnt how to behave.May God give you all some sense!"

I said and walked out of that house.I let out a really deep sigh as soon as I got out.That was scary and nerve wreaking.How did I even manage to do that?It's almost like I wasn't myself.But I managed to say everything I bottled up for all these years.

And it feels so nice.I feel free.I feel myself without any burden.I feel as if nothing is holding me back anymore.I feel like I can finally breath now.How long was it since I felt this way?

I quickly ran to Hoseok's car and got in.He was waiting for me.He saw my ear to ear smile and already guessed what happened,"Waohh!Was it a succes?"

"It was a huge success!"

"Tell me everything,not leaving a single detail!"Hoseok said while starting the car.

I told him everything.He was praising me in between.He was proud of me.He assured me that even if they try to harass me again,I will be able to take legal step against them so I don't need to get scared.I believed him.Like he was,today I was proud of myself too.For the very first time in a while.It was all because of him.

That day Hoseok and I had a lot of fun.I couldn't say no to him that day so he took me a lot of places he wanted to go but couldn't because he was busy.We had lunch,then we went to a video arcade where we played a lot of games for hours.It was really fun to see him play games and get scared of everything.I even intentionally scared him a few times which he certainly didn't appreciate.We went to Namsan tower after that and watched the susnset while eating cotton candy.Then we cycled by the Han river.Then we finally ate dinner for which I paid.I treated him with Korean beef.i didn't mind because I didn't need to give money to anyone anymore.I could do whatever I want with my money.

Today was such an eventful day.I don't remember the last time I felt this happy or laughed this much.After a long time I was sincerely happy with my whole heart.

But I became a little bit sad when the day was over and Hoseok came to drop me off in front of my apartment.He got out of the car to bid me bye.

It's almost 11 now.We both are really tired but I wanted to stay with him a little longer.From tomorrow he would get busy with his schedule and won't be able to talk or come to university often.I hate to admit it but I think I will miss him.

"I had real fun today,Eunji,"Hoseok said while rubbing his hair.

"Thank you so much for today,Hoseok-ah.I thought I would hate it but I ended up loving it.And thank you so much for making me..you know..do that.."

I wanted to thank him sincerely.But I didn't know how to do that.I could feel the environment getting a little awkward between us.No one knew what to say.Hoseok was speechless as well,which was a bit weird.

"You should get going then,"I said.

"Oh yeah!Bye then."Hoseok said awkwardly.

I nodded and turned around to go up.I thought Hoseok would leave too.But he suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug.I was stunned.

He stroked my hair really gently."I know it was really hard.You must've been really nervous and scared.But I'm really proud of you...Good work,today!"

THUMP!

There was it again.My heart was going crazy.At any rate he could almost hear my heartbeat.

After he finally left me I looked up at him.

"I..will..get going now!"Hoseok said and I think he was embarrassed too.He was about to leave quickly but I held his hand again.

"Hoseok-ah.."I called.

He turned and looked back at me,"Huh?"

"I...Hoseok-ah..I think..I.."

I don't know what's going and what's happening to me.But my mind isn't functioning right now.As if time had stopped.I've never felt like this so I'm not sure.

Hoseok-ah..I think I'm starting to like you a little.

"What?"Hoseok asked.

I smiled,"Hoseok-ah...thank you!"

Hoseok narrowed his eyes,"That's it?"

I nodded.

He smiled,"That doesn't feel like it."

I raised my eyebrows.

He smiled slyly,"I know what you were about to say!Good night,Eunji-ah!Dream of me!"

Hoseok said all of that really quickly,patted my head and quickly got on his car and drove away.

I stayed there frozen for sometime trying to function everything.

First of all why the actual hell I was about to say that?Was I crazy?

Well..it wasn't actually my fault.It was the situation's fault.At least I held myself back.

And what the hell did Hoseok say?He knows what I was about to say?What does he know?Does he actually know?That would be so embarrassing.Should I start praying to God to not let that be the case?

Please,God!Help me out once again!

___________________________________