thirteen

He leans in closer to me and I could see his cheeks flush a faint pink.

He slowly covers my eyes with his hand before giving me a soft peck on the lips. His lips were soft as I imagined it would be as it trembles against mine.

He looks away at me smiling bashfully. 

"Ah my lips hurt can you kiss me again." 

He laughs with his arms wide apart. I lean him as he engulfs me in a hug before planting kisses everywhere on my face. 

I could help but giggle at his cute behavior. "Jungkook ah I meant my lips"

He smirks at me. His lips slowly came crashing down on mine. 

His lips brushed mine, softly, delicately just long enough that I could inhale his breath, feel the warmth of his skin, and taste his pomegranate lip balm. His pace suddenly quickens as if there was a sense of urgency. My lips mashed against his, as if trying to flatten and destroy his mouth. I couldn't get enough of him. My hands made its way around his neck. 

He pushes me down on the bed softly as he slips his hands around waist. The heat rose in my cheeks as his tongue touched my tongue–quick, electric and delicious then firmer.

We both slowly inch away from each other catching our breath. My lips were swollen from his passionate, yet sweet kisses.

It was just a simple kiss to kiss.

"Close your eyes. I'll stay here and sleep with with you"

"Mhmm." My eyes flutter before I slowly close them. "Can I hear you sing?"

"Of course."

I smile as I wrapped my arms around him,  softly clenching the back his t shirt. His legs were tangled with mine as he strokes my back in circular motions. He softly sang the song Lost Stars before I drifted off to SooyeonieLand.

"Good night Sooyeon."

---

Jeon Jungkook posted a photo 

good morning :)

Yoon Minhee and 83 others reacted to this

Comments (46)

Yoon Minhee: 👀👀👀👀👀  

Yoon Minhee: Y'all are so cuteeee 🥺

Kim Namjoon: you used protection right?

Kim Taehyung: wait she's in our apartment?

Jung Hoseok: my single heart is breaking fjsakhf

--

Yoon Minhee

Sooyeonieee

did u ditch class?