ten

Jeon Jungkook

i'm here

Lee Sooyeon

coming! 

did you eat yet

Jeon Jungkook

nope 

but we are getting burritos

Lee Sooyeon

okay good

cause 

I'M STARVING

Jeon Jungkook

when are you not 

read 7:04pm

Lee Sooyeon posted on her story

--

"so are you going to take my hand or are you going to continue clinging onto the railing"

I glared at him as I held onto the cold railing as if my life depended on it.

"If i hold onto you, you won't fall right?"

"I already fell earlier." I was slightly confused. "When? I didn't see."

"I fell for you." 

I swatted his hand away before he threw back his head bursting into a giggling fit.

"Come on look at Minhee! She's holding onto Taehyung right now. That idiot is blushing like crazy over there."

I took a peek at Minhee and she is smiling widely flashing her signature bashful smile.

I grumble the word, "whatever" before holding onto Jungkook's hand.

"Why are your hands so cold?"

He took my hand into both of his hands rubbing them fiercely together. His hot breath was ticklish against the palm of hand.

I muttered softly, "it was the railing's fault."

"That's why I'm better than the railing." He flashes me a playful wink before saying,  "rely on me Sooyeon"

I nodded my head before I slowly tried skating. This time I ended up tripping. I tried to grab Jungkook as a supporting pillar, but i ended up crashing onto him.

"Ugh Sooyeon, you're terrible at this."

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was Jungkook's gaze on me. That's when i realized I fell on top of him.  

 My eyes trail down to reddish part of his face. His lips. When he part his lips slightly, it made me stop speaking as I was waiting in anticipation to see his lips move.