" i-i mean, it's lunch time now anyway and w-we're headed to the same place so i decided to wait f-for you " he explained, stuttering here and there. he let out a sigh after what he said. " yeah " he breathed out and nod his head.

i chuckle again, making his cheeks heat up even more. he's definitely a puppy, so adorable.

" alright then, let get going! " i said and started to walk. i know he's walking behind me so i turn slightly to the side to peek at him with a smirk on my lips. " puppy seung "

×××

when we arrive at the cafeteria, the only ones there were yuna, jeongin and chaeryoung. as we approach the table i started to feel nervous. earlier today, hyunjin's acting weird. i mean, everyone in our circle knows that he's all for chaeyeon but he isn't this vocal before.

this morning when he and yeji arrived at our lockers all he started talking about with me is chaeyeon. like literally her, her and just her. it's nice that he's finally back to telling me all the things that happen when he's with chaeyeon but this is just too much.

it's like he's rubbing it on my face, that he'll never like me and will only like chaeyeon. it is nice he isn't here yet. i don't want to listen to his chaeyeon news anymore.

" hey guys! " chaeryoung greeted me and seungmin as we sit with them. i smiled at her and turn to look at jeongin who's beside me.

" this is the first time i see you two together, it makes me feel weird " jeongin stated and shivered as he stared at the two of us.

" you're right, i thought you guys aren't friends " yuna agreed.

i look at seungmin, sitting on my other side, as he play a game in his phone. when he's like this i don't feel awkward at all, but how can we get closer if he's not paying attention to me?

" we're friends " i said and turned to look at yuna, in front of me. " we're just not that close " i added while nodding my head. yep, that sounds like a good answer.

eventually chaeryoung, yuna and jeongin get up to get food. with my persuasive powers, i was able to force jeongin to get me food. i'm just too lazy to get up. also since it seems like seungmin will not get up too so i decided, why not just accompany him?

i rest my left elbow on the table and rest my left cheek on my left hand as i watch seungmin beside me. i'm pretty sure he knows i'm staring at him, but he's not budging at all. what game is he playing anyway? i lean a little closer to him so i can peek on his phone but i was surprised when he clicked his tongue in an annoyed way.

i went back to my original place and stared at him. oh, he got annoyed by the game. i thought he got annoyed by me. i silently stayed there and watch seungmin. at first i thought i'll be just watching him but he excitedly jumped on his seat, not too excited to cause a scene, and whisper a " yes! ".

he turned to look at me with that big joyful smile on his lips. it seems like he felt embarrassed when he saw me so he started to stay still on his spot. just by watching, i definitely understand what's happening. he just wants to share his victory.

" congratulations on winning puppy seung " i smiled widely and showed him a thumbs up. hearing my words must've sparked his  excitement again as he nod his head like a kid, explaining to me how the game went.