47

🌼🌼🌼

S H I N  R Y U J I N

" let's go home together " i stared blankly at the space in front of me. the heck? what is this puppy trying to say?

" uhm, well it's been a while since you told me that " i said through the phone.

" yeah, so? " he bluntly asked.

" it's weird " i said in an 'obviously' tone. there was silence on the other line so i continued talking.

" and you have a girlfriend, so why are you demanding me to go home with you? " i asked and crossed my legs under my table. it's currently our time to go home but i'm still here in the classroom because seungmin here suddenly called me and told me to go home with him. weird right?

" unless! " i smirked and then lean my elbow on top of my table. " she already dumped yo- "

" no, serim didn't so shut your trap " he snarled on the other line making me let out a chuckle. i love teasing this guy so much.

" just walk with me home, goddamn it " i chuckled again and then nod my head.

" yes yes, alright! i'll be waiting at the lobby! " i said and ended the call.

i collected and organized all of my stuff. then i stood up from my seat and put on my bag. i hummed to a song as i made my way out of the room.

i still feel weird tho. why would seungmin want to go home with me? i guess his girlfriend is busy? but why me? he has a lot of other choices.

oh, i forgot we're talking about seungmin here. he probably already contacted more than five people and i am his only choice left. that puppy bastard.

" pssh " i smirked and continued skipping towards the lobby.

when i arrived i leaned my back on the wall and started to wait. i thought of any cool pose as i wait for seungmin, just so i can embarrass him when he arrives.

but minutes already passed and he's still not here. only few more minutes before my waiting time turns to an hour. just where the hell is that boy? is he snitching on me? that snitching bastard of a puppy.

i huffed and decided to stomp my way to his classroom. he might be still there. maybe he sprained his stupid foot and he can't go to the lobby anymore. but he have his phone so why is he not calling or messaging me? tsk!

when i arrived near his classroom i peeked through the clear window but did not see him. i walked closer and decided to enter the room. it looks empty from here though. i slide the door open and entered the room.

" it's emp- " i stopped midway through my statement when i saw someone else in the room. " -ty "

hwang hyunjin?! what is he doing in here? i mean this is his classroom too- i guess i'm the one who's not supposed to be here.

" oh, i'm sorry, i'm gonna- " i turn around and was about to go back outside but then i saw seungmin outside by the door.

" seungmin- "