01

🌼🌼🌼

S H I N  R Y U J I N

i hop out of my father's car after saying goodbye. i grip on the strap of my bag as i make my way towards the campus. i smile to myself while walking past everyone who's obviously giving me stares. haa, it's so tiring to be famous.

i beamed even brighter when i saw my friends standing by our lockers.

" yeji! jisu! "

i skip towards them and i'm immediately welcomed by a frown from yeji. " how many times do i have to tell you that we're older than you and you have to call us 'eonni'? " she spats at me while crossing her arms over her chest.

i ignored her and just focused on getting my stuff from my locker. " i'm fine with ryujin not calling me 'eonni' though " jisu said while checking her perfectly polished nails. i was at awe when i saw it and closed my locker immediately to go and check it myself.

" these are so gorgeous! " i squealed while checking her nails.

" thanks, i chose and put them on myself " jisu said proudly. " i'll put something gorg on yours too, next time " she said and winked at me making us both giggle.

" aish, stop you two! " yeji said and frowned again. " anyways, felix will have a party at his later so whose car are we riding? "

excitement is visible in our eyes the moment yeji said the word "party". " let's ride mine, and also let's prepare at my house, i'm gonna lend you both my clothes " jisu said and then she focused at me and pointed at her nails. i understood immediately and nod my head as an agreement.

" ok then, let's go " yeji said and led the way as we go to our own classes.

well they have the same class and i don't so we part ways when we arrived at my class.

i entered the room and spotted jeongin immediately. he's talking to some friend of his so i just sat beside him. i guess that caught his attention though.

" oh, ryujin-ah! hi " he said as he raise his hand to high five me. i accept it and crossed my legs under the table as i scoot my chair closer to him.

" are you coming to felix's party later? " i asked and watch him as he massage his chin while thinking about something.

" probably? i don't know " he said while shrugging. what he said made me frown and my reaction seem to alert him.

" oh but! i'm gonna ask the others if they'll come and if yes then i'm going " he assured me. i smiled at him and push a few strands of hair behind my ear.

" they'll definitely go! it is felix's party duh! i don't know with seungmin and hyunjin. those two are nerds so... " i bit the inside of my cheek and shrug my shoulders. jeongin on the other hand chuckles and shakes his head.

" oh ryujin-ah, you don't know them well "

i was about to ask him why but the teacher finally came and i came back to my original position.

×××

" aish, i hate you mr. kim. i hate you i hate you i hate you "