22

🌼🌼🌼

S H I N  R Y U J I N

with furrowed eyebrows, i watch as hyunjin hug the bowl of chips while his eyes are focussed on my laptop that used to be on my lap but now it's on his. he pick up a chip from the bowl with his eyes still on the screen. he looks like those kids who watched a romance movie and got engrossed in it when the kissing part comes in. i mean, yeah, we're indeed watching a romance movie.

i shift my eyes back to the screen and grab a pillow nearby to hug. we're in my room, the door open, and watching netflix movies like an ordinary couple, though we aren't. i was planning to rewatch the latest season of money heist but hyunjin here saw the old romance movie, "only you", in my list and started asking about it.

he was asking a lot of questions, dropping hints here and there that he wants to watch it instead. since i'm a nice person, i told him that we should watch it instead. it made him joyous so, i guess it's worth it. though now, he's so into it that he forgot the fact that the chips aren't only for him and that we're actually sharing. gosh, i can't remember the last time i got to get a piece, tsk.

" woah woah! what? he's a liar? " hyunjin exclaimed and pressed the space bar so hard. he turned to look at me with furrowed eyebrows then at the screen and back to me again.

i hummed and nod my head. i then tried to get chips from the bowl but hyunjin stopped me. i glared up at him and he stared back at me. i fucking hate this. i mean yeah, it's nice that he might like me but bro! you can't not let me eat! what the hell!

" what will happen now? who's damon? where is he? " he bombarded me with questions. i frowned at him and let out a groan.

" just watch it! now give me some chips! " i groaned once more, startling him. he pout his lips and pick a chip to give me.

i originally was lending him my hand to put the chips on but i had a better idea. when he's about to put the chips on my hand, i pulled it away, making him look at me. i opened my mouth and pointed at it, telling him to feed me. he stared at me weirdly but i answered him with a smile using my eyes. he then, finally, decided to feed me. i smiled at his gentle action. he was so gentle like he's taking care of me. ugh! i so like this guy.

" thank you, that's very sweet of you jin-ie " i smiled widely at him. he click his tongue, with a small smile on his lips, before pressing the space bar again.

i pressed my lips together, keeping a giggle from coming out. then i scoot closer to him until the side of our bodies touch. i felt his eyes turning to look at me, but i decided to ignore it and stare at the screen and eat some chips. after some time, his body relaxed and he started paying attention on the movie.

i let the movie continue on for a while, touching my neck once and twice. since the laptop's basically on him, i have to crane my neck to see clearly. tsk, my thighs already hurts, not my neck too! i pursed my lower lip and rest my back on the head of my bed. now i can't see it clearly, for real.

i turn to observe hyunjin. he's peacefully watching the movie again. i think he forgot my existence again, tss. he has a pretty side profile huh. what do i expect, any angle of him probably looks perfect. i sighed and my eyes met his right shoulder that's just right in front of my face.

hmmm...

" w-what are you doing? " he asked the moment i lay my head on his shoulder. since he's taller than me, i have to shift on my position to reach his shoulder. it's quite uncomfortable but no worries, i'll get the hang of it.