𝖛.

They were seated once again in the dining room. The sunlight reflecting through the large windows as they eat their breakfast quietly until Mako questioned about the Chief of Police's absence "Hey, has anyone seen Chief Beifong?"

"I think she's still sulking in her room."

"Tanei, have you seen Lin?" Tanei looked up from her plate, slowly munching on her food, she shook her head "no, I slept early yesterday. I haven't seen her since dinner."

"I know she has a problem with me, but she had no right to yell at Opal last night." Suyin stated, her voice loud enough for all of them to hear.

Tanei frowned, confused "What? What happened? I should've just stayed up late."

Suyin flashed her a smile as a gesture to reassure Tanei "It's fine dear, you must've been tired like everybody else. Lin just got angry it's nothing new."

The supposed to be reassurance only left Tanei feel doubtful but decided not to push anything.

When Suyin finished talking, Wing and Wei ran into the room. Suyin averts her attention to her twins "All set for your power disc game, guys?"

"Yeah, all set to kick Wei's butt." Wing replied while Wei takes a few pieces of fruit from the basket. Wing then snatched an apple.

"I wanna power disc your face." Wei retorted, smacking Wing in the stomach, causing him to choke on the apple.

"You should go play with us." He casually invites Korra

Korra sent a sheepish smile "Um. I don't think I'd be much competition, since I can't metalbend."

"Really. Lin never ofered to train you?" Suyin raised an eyebrow.

"Nope. And I guessed I never thought to bring it up because I was learning to airbend, then there was the pro-bending, then I got tied up fighting Equalists. It was a busy few months." Korra recalled

"Well, it's probably for the best. I'm sure Lin would be a horrible teacher. How about Tanei? I'm sure she'd be a great teacher." Suyin chuckled with Korra with her statement about Lin and eventually motions for Tanei.

Tanei drank her water before replying to them "I'd be honored to teach you, Korra. I regret why I didn't approach you sooner."

Korra flashed her a smile as she munched on her food "Don't be sorry! You were busy as I am so I totally understand."

"As the Avatar, you should have mastery over all the elements. I'll also be happy to show you the basics." Suyin added

"Really? That would be great!"

"You should try it, too." Opal happily suggested to Bolin, who visibly flinched.

"Uh, nah. I'm more of an earth guy. The dirt, rocks; y'know, maybe some light gravel. That's kinda where my heart is." He rambled

"Okay, Earth Guy. Well, let me know if you change your mind." Suyin said, amusement evident from her tone.

Suyin's necklace begins to be pulled off along with the cutdery beginning to shake before it was pulled away. While this happened everyone ducked for cover. Due to her instincts, Tanei peaked at the doorway to see a suit, where the cutlery was stuck to.