𝖎𝖎.

Tanei watched with amusement as Naga jumps and catches a ball with her mouth before making her way to Korra. As Naga drops the ball in front of Korra, she airbends the ball away from the airship, getting Naga to fetch it back.

"While you're playing fetch, four of the most dangerous criminals are hunting you down. Weshould get moving." Lin decided to broke the endearing interaction.

"Relax, we just got here. Besides, no one knows where I am except us." As naga returns and drops the ball, Korra pats her "I think she wants you to throw it for her."

Lin looks down and stares at the saliva and
grass-coated ball for a few seconds before turns back at Korra "I'll pass, thanks."

Tanei cant help but let out a snort earning a glance by the two, with different expressions on both of their faces Tanei cleared her throat and hides her amusement as she pats Naga "I don't know about you mother but I can never say no to this adorable girl."

Lin was about to throw a retort when Asami came bearing news "We just got a call from the radio about another airbender."

"Finally! Where are they?" Korra replied excitedly

"A city called Zaofu, home of the metal clan." The two BeiFong reacted with different emotions. Lin visibly becomes uneasy and uncomfortable while Tanei looks quite excited and enthusiastic compared to her mother.

"You know the place?" Korra asked the two, noticing the contrasting vibes they let out

"Ye-"

"-Never been there."

Tanei rolled her eyes at her mother and chose to avert her gaze, glaring at nothing in particular.

"But I don't want you going there. I would rest a lot easier if you were back at Republic City." Lin glanced back at Tanei with a 'deal with it' look.

"Sorry, if there's an airbender in Zaofu, then that's where we are going next." Korra replied and eventually went inside with the others.

"I know you have issues with your sister but please for the thousandth time, do consider what I've been telling you." Tanei went to stand close to Lin, lands her hand on top of Lin's twitching one.

"If not for Su, then atleast for me?" She hesitantly gave Lin a small hug muttering a quiet 'i love you' before joining the others inside.

Lin puts her head down in disappointment. Her head full of thoughts as Naga bends down and nudges the ball over to Lin with her nose. The metalbender regards the polar bear dog for a moment before bending out her cable and slapping it against the ball, thereby puncturing it and causing it to deflate as she leaves.

Naga is left upset after Lin bursts it using her cables. Naga looks down at the deflated ball and lowers herself down, pawing at it, attempting to roll it on the ground. She makes a sad whining noise and her tail sags.

_______________

"Wow! Wow! Wow!"

The four amazed teenagers looks out the windows with a thrilled Tanei, ecstatic to meet her aunt Su and her cousins once again.

"An entire city made of metal! Wohoho" Bolin turns to Lin "You should feel right at home, BeiFong like your daughter right here."

Lin is seated on a bench far away from the windows with her arms crossed "Hmm." she muttered mostly to herself

Korra appears to be a litte unhappy at Lin's behavior and pouts at her. The police airship proceeds to land at one of the stations controlled by metalbenders.