𝖛𝖎.

Kuvira was accompanying Tanei walk back when they heard an alarming crash, a noise obviously coming from a fight. They instinctively ran towards the commotion.

Tanei found her mother and aunt fighting each other to her dismay. Kuvira seemed surprised with the scene unfolding.

The two of them continued to fight. Lin metalbends Huan's Harmonic Convergence sculpture, which Suyin deflects and smashes it into a metal wall.

"My sculpture!" Huan dashes over to survey the damage "Actually, it looks ... kinda better now."

Suyin metalbends three metal panels toward Lin, which she deflects. Lin begins to earthbend rocks from beneath Suyin and bends a large boulder toward her.

Suyin curls a part of the metal wall to shield herself before rolling it out again, knocking Lin into the pavilion nearby, where she lands roughly on the stairs, grunting "You've got it out of your system?"

"Not quite yet!" Lin earthbends a part of the staircase leading to the pavilion, while Suyin earthbends a boulder from the ground.

Just as Tanei was about to ran towards them, Opal interfered by airbending both objects to the side "What are you two doing! You're sisters! Why would you want to hurt each other?"

Both Suyin and Lin pants in exhaustion, and suddenly, Lin faints and was starting to fall but Tanei came just in time to catch her head from knocking the ground.

"Mother. Mother." Tanei muttered as she lightly pats Lin's cheek. She frowned, and carried her mother bridal style with a swift. Korra strides to help but seeing her carry Lin with ease, she changed her mind.

"She's awfully exhausted, her pulse is rapid probably due to the fight. I'll take her to her quarters so she can rest better."

Tanei is aware of what her mother's job requires in return. She has seen the woman in worst situations that she no longer want to witness. But that did not stop her from worrying, even the slightest.

"I will send in some food and medicine." Suyin said as she studied Lin's pale face. Tanei nods warily in response.

Before she walks away, she adds "I am sorry for what happened Su. Once she wakes up I will try and talk to her."

Tanei walked pass Kuvira and made sure to send an apologetic smile before heading straight to the path leading to her mother's room.

_____________

Lin stirred making Tanei wake from her slumber. She took a glance at her mother who was beginning to open her eyes.

"What happened?" Lin asked.

Tanei grabbed a glass of water and handing it to Lin "After you fought your own sister, you fainted. I had to carry you all the way here."

Lin stared at the liquid, slightly swirling it before drinking its contents "Look, I truly regret how I acted. Hell it was so childish of me." she laughed bitterly.

"I know you probably think of me now as a bad person, a mother perhaps. And I also know that I don't deserve your forgiveness-" Tanei silenced her mother by diving into an embrace, her head resting on Lin's shoulder.

"Shut up. You're always worthy of my forgiveness and don't ever talk about you being an awful mother because it's all lies." She muttered as she snuggled closer.

"I don't hate you for being mean at Su because I know behind that towering pride of yours, you love your sister."

Lin closed her eyes and leaned in to hug her daughter closer "I wonder where you get all that wisdom from. Because I am certain it didn't came from me."