tagged again again again again.

i was tagged by my lovely friend SiriusCatBennett thank you bitch as always :)

1) what's your full name?

grayson parker trout.

fun facts about me: grayson is my name because my parents were convinced that i was a boy because i kicked my mom's stomach a lot, so they gave me a guy/slight unisex name.

parker is a family name from my dad's side. he had a grandma named parker but they called her patty. and trout is just because but the rest of our family is the "grow family". so all of our family reunions have blue shirts with chocha-mitch ice cream on it, and they say "grow with love". cheesy.

2) do you have any hobbies?

i'm a soccer player for my school and a club team (ncfc). obviously i read and write. i'm currently learning to play guitar and now i have a youtube channel.

3) what's your favorite song?

i have multiple but one that will always be on my favorite list is come on eileen by dexys midnight runners.

4) what's your phone's homescreen background?

it's a picture i took from a clearing in the woods in boone

5) do you have any big dreams?

my biggest dream is to go to yale or harvard for college (which we can't afford but oops) and study journalism. everyone in my family calls me rory gilmore because of it lol.

right now, one of my smaller dreams is to get into the boarding school in my state. it's really prestigious and it's called ncssm. it's a science and math school that my family friend charie goes to. basically any kid that graduates from there has a guaranteed future at a really great college, but you have to work really hard to get there.

so i'm applying in october and fingers crossed because i really want to get in.

6) did you sleep well last night?

average ig. i went to bed at 5am and woke up and 10am so it's alright.

7) how many friends do you have?

real life friends: maybe around 10 really close ones.

online friends: lots lots lots and i love you all.

8) do you like math?

yes! i really really love math. algebra is one of my favorite things and i actually love proofs and quadratics.