He shifted his eyes up to me, once again, looking to me for approval, I nodded. Harry's fingers hooked around the thin straps of my panties, pulling them down my legs. He pressed his lips against the inside of my thigh as he made his way back to my core.

Harry was being a tease and it was killing me. He was leaving soft kisses along my hips, making me want him more.

Harry ran his tongue over my clit causing strangled moans to escape my throat. "Holy shit!" I moaned while I threw my head back in pleasure.

My body has never felt this way, I have never felt this good before. I could feel myself falling into the most euphoric state.

I pushed my hips forward again, begging for more. Harry slipped his fingers inside of me, causing the most ungodly sounds to escape my mouth.

My body started to seize up causing my eyes to clamp shut. I dug my nails into Harry's back, "God, I'm- I'm so close."

Harry pulled his lips away from my clit, causing me to whimper, "Cum for me, sweet girl." He moaned before he buried his face between my thighs again.

"G-God, Harry!" I moaned.

My entire body was shaking while his tongue rode me through this bliss.

I don't know if i'll be able to walk after this. I couldn't feel my lower half. All I knew was that my legs were shaking uncontrollably.

Harry slowly pulled his face away, looking to me with the most devilish smirk on his lips. He propped himself on the counter while his eyes ran over my body, "such a good girl, baby," he whispered into my ear.

"Let's go get you cleaned up." He whispered.

I just looked at him, knowing I wouldn't be able to walk to the bathroom. I was trapped in an utter state of euphoria. I couldn't speak, hell, I couldn't even think straight.

Harry wrapped my legs around his waist, walking us upstairs to the bathroom. He was being so gentle with me now, leaving the softest kisses along my collarbone.

I am hopelessly in love with this man.

**

Anne and I had stopped for a late lunch before we went home. I knew Anne had a sweet soul, but today it really shined through. I hadn't seen the smile fade from her face one time.

Anne brought me some of Harry's baby pictures to have. She informed me that Gemma spent hours looking for the perfect ones to give to me, which when I saw the pictures she had brought me, I wasn't surprised. The majority of these pictures would embarrass Harry. He was the cutest kid even in a speedo and goofy ears.

I'm framing that one as soon as we get back to California.

"How long have you and Harry been together?" She asked.

"A little over a year." I kept thinking back to make sure I had told her right. I felt like I had known Harry for most of my life.

"Can I be honest with you?" She asked. I'm not going to lie that immediately made me anxious, but I nodded.

I don't do good in situations like this. I'm always so anxious of what the other person was going to say. Was I about to get my heartbroken or was this about to be some of the best news? Would I be leaving London alone after this bit of information?

Anne took a lot longer than she should have to respond to me after I nodded.

The suspense is killing me.

"I have never seen Harry this happy."

Okay, so a mix of heartbroken and best news ever. I'll take it.

"I mean that whenever I say it. I have seen that baby go through so much heartbreak and pain. Love has never been easy to come across in his line of work, and the media has always been malicious." I thought back to all the headlines I have seen of Harry throughout the years, and it broke my heart. "For a while, I was really worried about him. He didn't seem like my Harry. I was fearful of the path he was taking then one day he was okay again. He was smiling and laughing. He seemed to have found a new meaning of life."

It was taking everything in me not to break down in tears right now.

"Audrey, I really want to thank you. You don't understand how much joy it brings into my heart to see my baby smiling again, so thank you. Thank you for saving him and being there for him the way you are. Harry and I have had a few heart to hearts about you, and my god he talks about you like you put the stars in the sky."

Harry has always struggled with feelings, so I have appreciated the few moments he's really allowed himself to be open. To sit here and listen to Anne tell me this gave me the validation and confirmation that I needed.

I felt a few tears race down my cheeks while she continued to thank me. I have never felt this much love before. I can't even describe how happy this makes my heart. It's crazy to think I found someone who rushes home to tell his mom about me and is so proud to call me his.

I wiped my face before I spoke, "I want to thank you for raising Harry the way you did. Thank you for teaching him how to love and respect a woman." She smiled at me before she dropped her eyes to look at her hands, "Harry has grown into such a beautiful soul and that's all because of you."

"I am thankful for you, Audrey." She admitted while she laid her hand over mine.

I spent the rest of the day thinking about everything Anne has said. I don't think she understands how much I needed to hear that or how much joy it brought into my heart.

This family has been my biggest blessing.