45

Harry

She slept in my arms while I laid awake with heartache in my chest. I'd be stupid to leave her, I know I would. I don't want to hurt her anymore, I've done enough. She's too pure for all the shit I put her through, I have to do better.

Whenever we were dancing, I could feel my heart start to race. I needed her to be close to me, I needed her to fix me. I never wanted to allow myself to become dependent on another person, but I knew from the first time I looked into those hazel eyes that I needed her.

I broke down all my walls for her. I let myself become so vulnerable to her after years of promising myself I would never do that. The more I think about it, I broke all my promises for her.

Audrey let out a soft groan as she rolled off my body. I watched as she stretched herself out across the bed. She managed to push a 'good morning' while she yawned.

"I have something to ask you," I said. She looked over to me with a rush of panic appearing on her face. All she could do was nod while she pulled herself onto her forearms. "I have to leave for a couple of weeks to film another music video, would you want to come?" I noticed the panic faded from her face.

"We would be gone for a month." She nodded to let me know she was following along, "I'm filming at a place called Port Selon Harbor in East Lothian, Scotland. It's incredibly beautiful over there and I would love for you to come."

"Of course I'll come!" She exclaimed, "When would we leave?'

"Uhm," I scratched the back of my head, "first thing tomorrow morning." The same look of panic as before appeared on her face.

"Styles!" She yelled as she pushed me, "Why did you wait so long?" I just shrugged. In all honesty, I had a lot more things on my mind than filming this music video.

It wasn't long before she disappeared into the closet and returned with both of our suitcases. Her eyes darted between me and my suitcase insinuating I needed to get out of bed and pack. I didn't try to argue, I just pulled myself out of bed.

Audrey turned on music to motivate us. She danced around in one of my shirts while she packed. I couldn't help but stare. I could feel my knees getting weak while I watched her gracefully twirl around the room. The way you move could make a grown man weak. She sang along to 'Stand by Me by Ben. E King.' The way you sing makes the mockingbird hum.

"You better get to packing, lover boy."

I dropped my eyes to the ground, trying to fight the smile on my lips. I could stare at her for the rest of my life, finding something else to love while the minutes passed.

**

*two days later*

Despite the cold weather, Audrey and I walked around the streets of Port Seton. Audrey was taking as many pictures as she could so she would never forget Ireland.

I would trade anything in this world to see her smile like this all the time. I don't think I have seen that smile fade since we landed.

I texted Jeff to see if I could possibly have the day off tomorrow as well, I had somewhere I wanted to take her but it was a long drive. Thankfully, Jeff gave me a couple of days of wiggle room on this trip. I think he knew that I would want Audrey to enjoy every single moment that she could.

Audrey turned and pointed the camera at me, I threw my hand up. She whined, poking out her bottom lip to prove that she was pouting.

I just shook my head in disapproval, "I have taken pictures of you so many times before, please." I knew she wasn't going to give up until I gave in. She was so persistent and those damn puppy dog eyes were so irresistible.