35

Audrey

It felt odd unpacking everything at Harry's house, but he seemed so excited. He was dancing around to the music he was playing. I don't think that smile ever disappeared from his face.

He confessed that he had been clearing out his closet for two weeks now, hoping he would find the courage to ask me to move in. He admitted to being worried about how I would feel if he asked.

"Ya know Mitch and Sarah found their own place?" I looked at him with wide eyes, completely taken back by what he just said, "Yeah, they've gotten pretty serious so they decided it was time to get their own place."

Hearing that made me so happy for Mitch and Sarah, they were the sweetest couple. They complimented each other well, they made a good pair. I wonder if Mitchell asked her to move or if Sarah made the call.

"I think I'm gonna go take a shower, is that okay?" I asked Harry while he just raised his eyebrow at me.

"You live here now, you don't have to ask."

I knew it was going to take me a little while to get used to living here. I just prayed that Harry wouldn't poke fun at me for how anxious I was, but I really don't think he would. He may let the occasional chuckle escape from his mouth, but I don't think he would intentionally try to embarrass me.

"Do you want to get in with me?" I could tell that he was shocked by this offer, but he nodded. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bathroom with me.

Just like that night in Cancun, Harry and I took turns undressing each other. Harry's touch remained gentle, lightly brushing his fingers against my skin.

Even though I was the one to offer to shower together, I was still very anxious. I was trying to hide how much I was shaking whenever I undid his belt, but I wasn't successful. I could barely undress him from how nervous I was.

"Are you okay, my sweet girl?" My stomach twisted into knots while I just nodded. "I can just wait on you out here and talk to you while you shower." I didn't have any words. All I could do was shake my head.

He grabbed my hands and pulled them to his lips, placing kisses on each. Whenever he kissed me, I could feel the anxiety slowly start to fade away. Harry never failed to make me feel so safe.

"Promise me that you're okay." He said, "I feel like something is bothering you." He pushed a piece of hair behind my ear.

I didn't say anything, I just pulled him into the shower. Once the warm water hit my back, I could feel my muscles start to relax. Harry just looked over me with a concerned look on his face.

"M'Okay." I reassured him, "I just feel weird leaving my mom the way I did. I know she kicked me out, but she wouldn't even look at me whenever I left. I just feel hurt."

Harry didn't say anything, he just pulled my body to his. Our bare bodies laid against each other while I let a few tears roll down my cheek. He ran his fingers down my wet hair in an attempt to soothe whatever pain I was feeling.