"Who is this?" I could almost feel the glare through the phone.

I scoffed loudly. "Huh! Baby, you don't know who I am? But I saw you just last week!"

"...Who do you work for?"

Seriously Neji? The hell? I tried not to gag as I said these next words.

"I only work for you, baby."

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"God dammit, he hung up on me!"

The rest of the girls finally let out their laughter, Ino slapping herself, Temari slapping me (which I didn't appreciate), Sakura had tears coming out, and Hinata laughed so hard no sound came out of her mouth. When I got over the slight offense I felt after he hung up, I started laughing with them.

"Tenten. That was so good!" Sakura exclaimed.

"Oh my god," Ino wheezed. "Your voice!"

"I can just imagine him trying to figure out which thot you are. I wonder how long the list is?" Temari asked after we had gotten down from our laughter high.

"Hm. I-I don't think it's nearly as long as you think..." Hinata said.

Ino just shook her head. "Hinata, sweetie, I think you're far too innocent to even know what the list is."

I just chuckled at their comments, and brought it back to the game. "Ok. Hinata. Truth or dare?"

After several minutes of playing, I felt a buzz in my pocket. When I took out my phone, I got a text that would change everything.

Dear Creepy Girl:

Who are you, and how did you get my number. I know we haven't had sex before.

Dear Interrogator:

First of all, I have my ways. Second of all, how do you know we haven't had sex before? You've had sex with like, half the school.

Dear Presumptuous:

You don't know me as well as you think I do. Now, back to the question. Who are you?

Dear Mr. Mystery:

Pfft. Ya okay. And as for my name, I'm not giving you that.

Dear Mrs. Mystery:

Why not.

Dear Thirsty:

First- don't call me that, it makes us sound like we're married. Second- why do you need to know who I am? So you can add me to your victim list?

Dear Girl Who Isn't Married to Me:

....maybe?

Dear Stalker:

Face it. I'm not telling you my name.

Dear Nameless:

But you know my name. That's not fair.

Dear Neji:

Yes, I do know your name :P. And suck it up. A lot of things aren't fair.

Dear :P:

How about we make a bet then.

Dear Lady Tsunade:

I never took you for a betting man, Hyuga... But I'm interested. What is it.

Dear Interested:

If I can guess who you are before the fall dance in 50 days, you have to go out with me. If I don't, then you can do whatever you want to me.

Dear Delusional:

No way. There are so many reasons why that is not fair. 1- 50 days is way too long. 2- I'm not your type.

Dear Not My Type:

...What is my type exactly?

Dear Clueless:

If Karin was your type, then trust me. I'm not your type.

Dear "Not Karin:"

Who said Karin was my type?

Dear Dumbass:

You did? When you dated her for two months?

Dear Girl Who Keeps Tabs on My Relationships:

Hmmm. I don't ever recall telling her that. I bet I would like you.

Dear Pushy:

Well I'm not a prostitute so... probably not.

Dear "Not a Prostitute:"

I can't say that doesn't hurt a little. You clearly don't know anything about me either. So, I'm going to add a rule to the bet. Everyday, we each have to tell something about each other until the day of the dance. Deal?

Dear Hyuga:

Fine. I'm in.