15| Don't Think

Sean's POV

"What do we do?" Kaycee asked. I couldn't believe this. They were just good moments ago. But clearly, it was a facade judging by the scene 30 feet away from me.

"We have to tell him. There's nothing else we can do but that." I responded with a tense shrug. Kaycee let out a sad sigh, but took out her phone and took a picture of them, making sure her flash wasn't on. "Let's just act natural, like we don't know a thing."

"What are we going to do about Chloe?" Kaycee whispered, turning around to face me. Her eyes filled themselves with worry and uncertainty. "Let's just talk about it when we get to your pla- she's looking over here! Act like you're freaking out at me." I said, holding her hand.

"What? That's not natural." She pointed out incredulously. I gave her a look to which she ignored. "Sean, let's just go to my place and talk about it. But no funny business, Lew." She said with a small smile.

Kaycee walked past me and pulled me in the direction of her house. "See how easy that was?" She whispered while whipping out her house key. I rolled my eyes but pulled her into my side to put my arm around her. Once we made it to Kaycee's house, she let us in, walking in first.

"Family, I'm home!" She yelled while hanging her keys on one of the hooks by the door.

"Caitlin, you could've told me that you were bringing a guest." Kylie mocked. "Hi Sean. How was your day, lovebirds?" She asked while walking ahead of us to the kitchen.

"Good, for the most part." My girlfriend replied. I sat at the island, letting go of her hand. "Where's mom and dad?"

"They're actually out having dinner with your parents because some people decided to take forever introducing them as their significant others' parents." She informed us.

"Why is that a big deal? They're already friends, what's the use in introducing?" I asked, causing Kylie to scoff. "You guys are boyfriend and girlfriend now! Besides, our parents have been wanting you guys to be the best of friends since you guys were little. Now that you're even more than that, it's a dream come true for them." She smiled brightly.

Kaycee looked over her shoulder then winked at me knowingly. I couldn't fight the slight blush that crept onto my cheeks while I shook my head in amusement. It was pretty hilarious that our parents had plans for us yet they didn't try anything further until Kaycee suddenly got enrolled into the same school I and a ton of her friends attended.

"Well, if you don't mind, Sean and I have a couple things we need to discuss." Kaycee trailed off, grabbing my hand while walking in the direction of the stairs.

"Okay, but no funny business! Mom and dad may have put you on birth control but that doesn't mean you should take your chances." Her sister yelled after us. A chuckle left my lips as I thought of the last time someone told us, "No funny business." Sorry, Tim.

"So," She sighed while closing the door then plopping down on her bed. Meanwhile, I sat in her office chair, which had our matching hoodie draped over the back of it. "What are we going to do about Chloe?"

I let out a puff of air before spinning myself in the chair as my brain processed the situation at hand. Chloe was cheating on Julian. Why would she do this? Did Julian and her break up and just not tell us? Was the cheating intentional? Was it one-sided? Hundreds of questions and outcomes ran through my mind endlessly.

This was something that would ruin him. Julian is head over heels for Chloe; She's literally all he thinks about. The way he lit up when he saw her walk into a room. How could she do this? Then I started to think, would she tell him herself? Would she just keep it from him all together?