9| First Time For Everything

Kaycee's POV

the guys obliged, moving themselves and their food to the living room.

once they left, sean bit his lip before taking my shaking hands in his. "sean, i'm so sorry. you didn't deserve that, any of it. i love you so much and the fact that i told you to just 'fuck off', i hate myself for saying it and i don't blame you if you do t-"

"i don't hate you, kayc." sean said with a slightly amused smile. my hands were lifted to his mouth before he kissed them gently. "that's what couples do. they fight. yes, i was hurt by what you said but i have enough sense to know that i was a factor too. relationships work both ways, love." he stated.

i felt my stomach flutter when he said we're a couple. this was still new to me. he's my first boyfriend. sean lew, the genius. none of this was normal for me. but it took those four words for me to know that no one said it was going to be easy and understand that being as reckless as i was yesterday, i could lose something great. someone great, like sean.

"so you forgive me?" i asked, hopeful for his forgiveness. sean smiled wide then grabbed my face. "i'd be an idiot not to." he replied, trapping me between him and the counter of the island. a smile spread itself onto my lips before my lips captured his.

even through the kiss i could feel his passion. it felt as if he was cherishing the feeling of his lips on mine. all too soon, he pulled away and hid his beaming smile in my neck.

we knocked ourselves out of the daze we had each other, coming back into reality. "so, how long did this take you?" sean asked before digging into his omelet. i watched as he chewed. "oh, josh made the omelets. he claimed that i couldn't cook a simple omelet so he took over." i said with a roll of my eyes.

"you are pretty bad." sean laughed. my jaw dropped in faux hurt. "but i can always cook for you so that problem is solved." he said to make me feel better.

"well i did ask him to help. besides, baking is more of my forte." i said honestly. sean nodded in agreement then cut his fork into the pastry, tossing it in his mouth. the sound he made at the pastry when he tasted it did something to me. it gave me flashbacks of not long ago when we gave ourselves to each other.

we both sat down and began talking about random things while he ate. the look in his eyes was intense. it scared me as well as uplifted me. i love that he always gave me his undivided attention, but this stare made me nervous.

sensing it, sean smiled and let out a breathy chuckle through his nose. he put down the empty plate then grabbed my hands, starting to dance silly and hummed a jazz-like tune. a genuine laugh ripped out of me while he pulled me to dance with him to my dismay. "what are you doing?" i said in a fit of laughter. i squatted down, putting my weight in one spot. not expecting it, sean fell with me on the floor.

laughter continued to flow out of our mouths. "you're so stupid." i giggled. sean laughed even harder and put his head on my shoulder. his laugh was silent, but he shook. i put my hand on his head, pulling him closer. i cut off his laughter with a hearty kiss.

we were interrupted when we heard the kitchen door open. we pulled away and looked up to see nat and josh b. "sorry we're interrupting. i forgot my phone." josh said pointing in the direction of the island. his eyes

"that's fine. your kitchen. hey, babe!" i greeted nat with a wave.

"hey." she said confused, squatting down beside sean. "may i ask why you guys are on the kitchen floor of all places?" sean was about to answer but josh added onto nat. "yeah, if you guys need somewhere to let loose, you're welcome to use one of the guest rooms as long as you wash the sheets."