Chapter 12: The Mistletoe

So this is a special chapter for you guys because it's christmas!

HAVE A WONDERFUL MERRY CHRISTMAS WITH ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
---

Annabeth's POV

It's been hard this past few days, but it'll be christmas tomorrow and i don't want to stress about other things.

I want to be happy right now, with my family and friends.

I already visited mom, dad, and the twins the other day. We couldn't spend the christmas at the exact time cause dad has to fly to New Jersey for his work. Mom got a job at some hospital, the twins are teens now, and i'm quite sure their busy too.

But still we had our advance christmas party at the house, it was fun and awesome to be with them again for a long time.

Piper called me earlier to tell me that there'll be a christmas party at camp, and i was so freaking excited! I needed to go of course! I have to see my friends again!

Percy and i?

We haven't talk for a bit, we haven't even communicated at the set, maybe he was ignoring me for the fact that he knows that i love him now. I don't know.

Caroline told me that Percy and her had a date at the movies and that broke my heart. But i didn't flinch when she said that. Because i didn't want to give her any suspicions that i'd love him again. I want her to be happy even if it means to give him Percy.

*door bell*

I got up on my couch, the house was fully decorated with christmassy things. I have my normal sized christmas tree where me and Jake chose this at the mall and we decorated it here, basically he was my shopping buddy in christmas.

I opened my door and saw Percy there.

"Hey!" I said surprised, well i am.

"Hi, uhm. Are you going to camp tomorrow?" He asks

"Yeah. I miss them a lot. You?"

"I will too." He said

"So......what're you doing here?"

"I'm here to tell you that.....Caroline told me to tell you that you weren't picking up your phone, so luckily i was with her. She told me that to tell you that later before christmas she wants you and Jake and me to go at her house for a small party." For a moment i didn't answer, i processed everything he said. And. The only thing that registered in my mind was that he was with Caroline earlier.

What were they doing?

Gods i don't want to think about this.

"Uh-okay." Was all i answered and shut the door at his face.

---

Percy's POV

I wasn't sure if it's a great idea, but Annabeth's still Caroline's friend so she needs to go even if don't want her to.

It's still awkward and weird when she's around. I can feel that aura and vibe around her. Don't know why.

Caroline told me to tell Annabet that there'll be this before-small-christmas-gathering at her house. And after i told Annabeth the news, she just shuts the door at my face. That. Wasn't. Great.

*phone ringing*

I answered the call,

"Hey Kelphead!"

I knew the one person who always calls me that. And it was,

"Thals! Hey how're you?"

"I'm good Percy! Well, are you going here tomorrow?"