19: I love you...

Author's note : last chp. Have lemonsss~~

Toshiro: how is she?

Unohana: it got her heart.

Toshiro: and??

Unohana: we manage to patch her up together. But we are not sure when she will wake up. She's suppose to wake up after the operation. *pauses*

Toshiro: but what?

Unohana: somehow she's not waking up.

Toshiro: I understand.

Toshiro pov:

I walk into her room and see her lying there. I sit right beside her. I look to her face 'kyurumi...'

Her face had a little stain. Must be from the debris. They hadn't clean her yet. Someone came through the door 'excuse me?hitsugaya taichou.'

Toshiro: nani (what)

'I need to clean her. '

Toshiro: I will do it.

'Hai...'

I took the cloth and basin from her. I squeezed the cloth after dipping in water. I clean her face with it...

Why are you sleeping?

Its time to wake up.

Sigh... as usual I never know what you're thinking. You're so unpredictable...

I kiss onto her forehead 'wake up. You're not dead ok. I don't wish that way. '

Like she hears me. Would she? I take a deep breath and sigh.

'Toshiro....?'

Did she just call me? I look to her. Excited. Did she just say something?

'Toshiro....'

My eyes widened and tears flowed. I grabbed onto her hand 'here.'

Kyurumi: you're... dead?

I could see tears flow out of her eyes even though they're closed. I dry it for her with my fingers 'no. We're alive.'

'Nani...?' Her eyes slowly open. 'To...toshiro!!!' She hugs me. 'Toshiro...'

Toshiro: hai.

I kiss her lips and our tongues entwined, just than she pushes me away and blushed 'hos...pital.'

I giggle 'would you like to be a part of jiu ban tai?'

Kyurumi: if genryuusai allows. Deh... how's the matter?

Toshiro: is that all you care?

Kyurumi:well... you are here...

Toshiro: I'm joking. The people with unknown status were caught. They surrendered knowing their leader got killed. Investigation showed that the people with unknown status who came in before the incident were all killed. Their status and the suspicious controlled little amount of people who passed the exam was supposed to distract us and buy some time.

Kyurumi: I see.... but the people who came in after the incident with unknown status are really spies and under arkojo orders than.

Toshiro: yea. They had pre-orders on who to kill before the arkojos were totally cut off connections from the outside.

Kyurumi: oh.

Toshiro: Can you not worry already? Black corps.

Kyurumi:its... a bad habit...