4: alone.

Kyurin: tell me everything.

'Never.' And the man bit his tongue to commit suicide.

Kyurin: that was... pretty useless.

Toshiro: did you just use me?

Kyurin: hai. I couldn't get into the library with no authority. I have to sneak in but I can't because my roommate is a light sleeper.

Toshiro: why?

Kyurin: damn it. I will tell you since you're already in trouble and they think you're with me. Or at least they will take precaution. I am investigating for spies in seireitei. By genryuusai's orders.

Toshiro: what? Spies?

Kyurin: hai. Spies from a certain family.

Toshiro: which?

Kyurin: you don't want to get involved. That's it. Stay away from me and they won't come find you anymore.

Kyurin turned to leave when he grabbed onto her shoulder 'I want to help. '

Kyurin: you have helped. Now stay away. Give me the books.

Toshiro passes the books.

Kyurin: this didn't happen. Erase it.

_______________________________________

Toshiro pov:

That night... I saw her coming back with blood all over her shihaksho. Tears on her sleeves. She swayed as she walked back. It was late at night so everyone slept.

I shunpoed to her side.'are you ok?'

Kyurin: I'm fine.

Toshiro:you're hurt!!

Kyurin: I can heal myself. Don't call anyone.

She walked passed me slowly. *thud* she collapsed to the floor. I carried her in my arms and brought her into my room.

I felt for her forehead hot... I went to get some first aids and water. I helped her to bandaged the places I could see. As for... her back... she is a woman.

So I went to look for hinamori.

Hinamori: oh my gosh!!! What happened?

Toshiro: don't ask. Just help me bandage her.

Hinamori: okay.

Hinamori was done and helped to tend to her until the next morning and it seems her fever subsided.

Hinamori: what happened?

Kyurin: none of your business.

Toshiro: hinamori , leave us alone.

So hinamori left.

Kyurin: its the same answer. None of your business.

Toshiro: so it is by the people who were targeting you.

Kyurin: don't act smart just cos you're taichou.

Toshiro: you apparently can't handle this by yourself. Let me help.

Kyurin: I can and I always have. Leave me alone.

Toshiro: I don't care if I get into trouble I want to help. Sereitei is my home too.

Kyurin: shut up. One is enough. There isn't need a two to do all the dirty work.

Toshiro: Kyurin!!

She ignored me. I really want to help her. For Sereitei. She shouldn't be doing it all alone. I have to convince her somehow.

That aside, she's really stubborn and cold. I guess that's why they call her ice princess. Cold and solo. Not caring for how really other's feelings.