18: whose death

' bankai. Teien yuki. ' her blade turns white... crystal white like ice. Like those that could reflect people's face in it.

Issac pov:

' I hope you guys haven't forgotten me.' *slice* I cut her slicing her from the neck sideways.  No bad feelings, its just mutual. You want to kill me and I want to kill you.

Than I realise something is wrong. She is still standing there. It couldn't be. I sliced her. Just than I saw something slide half...

Tsk a reflection. I cut down a reflection.

Issac: next time I'm cutting into your meat~ not just send a slice over.

Kyurumi aka kyurin : if you can.

Issac: oh... there you are.

She was standing right behind me with toshiro aside her.

Issac: maybe I should kill both of you together.

Toshiro: I doubt you can.

Issac: your zanpaktou is wavering kyurin. Oops should be Kyurumi. Can you even kill me?

Kyurumi: I...

Toshiro: let me do it instead.

Kyurumi: toshiro...

She hugged him from the back 'mm... its my business. I will deal with it.'

Issac: how disgusting.

Kyurumi: disgusting? I did that to you too? Except with no real intentions that is.

Issac: now you're speaking the truth. I loved you. And you wanted to kill me. That's so sad.

Kyurumi: I never loved you.

Issac: than what are those feelings in your wavering zanpaktou?

Kyurumi: I.... I don't love you. Those feelings.... they are... they are guilt. My guilt...

She grabs tightly onto her zanpaktou's hilt 'guilt of not killing you once and for all. Making you suffer in all these nonsense. ' she charges forward. This time determined and a strong grip on her zanpaktou.

*clank*

I laugh at her idiocy 'have you forgotten what my family's katanas do?'

I purposely break my katana and let it grow again, making it growing longer and aiming for her neck.

She shunpos and retreats immediately 'I didn't forget. It absorbs the reiatsu of my zanpaktou copying the abilities. But I think you forget yourself... I am in bankai.'

Suddenly there was a pillar of ice that grows from the ground. It came straight up for me, I dodged it quickly just in time. From where?

She shoots broken blades at me from her zanpaktou, I dodge left and right easily. I was getting to near her range. *smiles* I purposely break my katana and make it grow longer.

You are mine. Even in defeat.

Suddenly I felt something hold me back.

Just a little... bit... the tip of my katana...

she will be mine. In defeat.

Tsk... there were ice vines grabbing onto me... it was those broken blades that missed me and landed on the ground.

Issac: so that's what your bankai does huh.

So that's how that pillar came about. She must have purposely planted one there when she was retreating just now.

Kyurumi: sayonara da. Death shall be served by the gotei 13 squads. You won't escape this time.

No. I refuse to admit defeat. I am the winner. I never lost. I... will win in the game.

She turns her back at me to leave. With her stupid toshiro aside her. What's so good about him? Entwining their arms together...

Issac : I WILL WIN THE GAME !!! I AM NOT A LOSER.

Toshiro pov:

A sudden burst of reiatsu shot through the sky. Kyurumi and I turn around to see what happened.

*stab...*

My eyes widened... kyurumi had a stab to the chest...  that scum had struggle free from the ice vines.

She collapsed to the floor... no... just when I first saw you. I had her in my arms 'kyurumi...'

She lifts up her hand 'to...shiro... gomen... maybe... I don't have the luck to be part of jiu ban tai... (squad 10)'

I held onto her hand 'no... you won't. '

Kyurumi: hehe... I never wanted to die so much.

Toshiro: don't. It's an order!!

Kyurumi: I feel... relaxed... like its ok to die. Cos I know... you will kill him for me. Desho?

Toshiro: kyurumi!!!! YOU. I AM GOING TO KILL YOU.

issac: hahaha... like I'm afraid.

Toshiro:this was supposed to be uneccesary. Bankai. Daiguran hyourinmaru.

He charged forward at me. ' I'm not going to give you the chance to touch me.'

I summoned many ice pillars and enclosed him inside. He can now never get out until he is squished to death.

I got back to my kyurumi 'are you ok...? Please say something...'

Kyurumi: aishteru....