9: you mean, love me

Toshiro:kyouraku taichou?

Kyouraku: yo.

Toshiro: why are you here?

Kyouraku:someone called me of course.

Kyurin; hey.

Kyouraku: how's things going?

Kyurin: so far within expectations.

Toshiro: I thought you hated him.

Kyurin: Ah... that. An act. I wanted everyone to think that.

Kyouraku: we're really long friends even if she don't say.

Kyurin: yea and I kicked your butt a few times.

Kyouraku: it was hand to hand combat. You have to be fair.

Kyurin:anyway, kojoro yumen and kanji yuu has high possibilities of being involved in the explosion incident.

Toshiro; which?

Kyurin: the one you were in. The one you, these two, and three other were in. Nobody else survived.

Toshiro: that one... the engine exploded with no known reason even investigation of squad 12. And my squad was in charge of guarding it.

Kyurin: lets run through the story

Kyouraku: the engine place was near to the meeting place of the nobles and genryuusai. On that day, everyone were given normal duties except yours.

Toshiro: I was given the order to stand guard the engine room where it was  near the meeting room. So I sent a few to guard. Kojoro and kanji volunteered.

Kyouraku:  it would be possible they set off the explosion.

Toshiro: their status are unknown. I remember they exist in my squad. So... what's with the status unknown.

Kyurin: that's the thing. Where did they go? Kyouraku get someone you trust and find out who had similar  "status unknown"

Kyouraku; ok *shunpos*

Toshiro: I was sure that it was a set up. I just didn't know who.

Kyurin: I was already on the mission than.

Toshiro: so.... did you find anything?

Kyurin: everything blasted to pieces. Not even a single thing left.  Maybe was to try to destroy something hidden or maybe to harm the nobles. Or both.

Toshiro: you have no leads too huh.

Kyurin: Toshiro do me a favor.

Toshiro: anything.

Kyurin: those people who passed the exams before the incident. Who and where have they been sent to?

___________________________________

Toshiro: found it. They all had status unknown.

Kyurin:So... they were controlling on who were going in to spy to sereitei than?

Toshiro: it could be possible.

Kyouraku: and guess something. I found something really interesting. Someone who passed the exams after the incident had a status unknown too.

Kyurin: a loose tail. Finally something to bite on.

Kyouraku:that's it for now I guess. Genryuusai told me to tell you to get some rest. The family in question will be busy for a while.

Kyurin: busy?

Kyouraku: they were asked to plan a great snow festival in their mansion.

Kyurin: it would be a great chance to infiltrate them.

Kyouraku: I thought you would say so. But there's currently nothing for us to chase down the lead yet.

Kyurin: maybe they have something in their house I haven't got hold of yet.

Kyouraku: genryuusai is visiting by invitation requested by their family. He doesn't want any acts to be taken than. You know how tense everyone can be when he comes out. The security will be tighter than usual and he doesn't want unnecessary commotion to be caused.

Kyurin: I understand. I will not make a move now.

Kyouraku: than I will make a move. *shunpos*

Toshiro: so?

Kyurin: what you mean so?

Toshiro: may I.... invite the shihouin to go on a festival date with me?

Kyurin: *giggles* maybe. If I get 3 good reasons on why I should.

Toshiro: because... you love me.

Kyurin: fair.

Toshiro keeps quiet after saying that and he blushes a little because of that.

Toshiro: I.... you're making it hard for me.

Kyurin: I never said it was easy *bleh*

She starts for the exit while laughing inside her over the little victory. He grabs onto her arm 'kyurumi.'

Kyurumi: hai?

'Please... ' he says softly.

Kyurin; that's not a reason.

Toshiro: really? You want me to say it?

Kyurin: okay than you can not say it. You can choose to write instead.

Toshiro: you're out to torture me.

Kyurin: see ya.

He pulls in her arm and kisses her cheek all of a sudden making her shocked and blush real red 'how about now...' he blushed a little saying softly.

Kyurin: toshiro...

She hugs him ' you're hopeless. I can't do anything to you.'

Toshiro: you mean you.

Kyurin: oh shut up... I .... hate you.

Toshiro: you mean you love me.