author's POV
you patiently wait for your towel in the bathroom.

about 2-3 minutes later you hear a knock on the door. your towel is finally here, and you can stop standing in the shower naked and cold.

                               Namjoon
yea. your towel is on the bed.

thank you so much!! i owe you! i'll buy u lunch sometime.-y/n

it's alright. -joon

lol why do u sound sad??-y/n

i'm tired. that's all. -joon

ohh. well in that case..goodnight and dream good!!-y/n

thanks. you too!-joon

after texting joon,you get out the shower, dry your body and hair, and put on your pjs.

it's about 1:30 am when you finished getting ready for bed. you crawl into your bed and surprisingly, you fall asleep very quickly.

author's POV

you wake up to the sound of your alarm at 9:00. you wanted to go to the gym today and workout a little. you wanted to ask one of the boys to go with you because you don't have a car yet, and you don't wanna be lonely. but it would be kinda weird because you're not really close with any of them.

you just decided to ask your dad if he wanted to go with you. you walk out your room and run into Jungkook. he looks pretty bulk so you just asked him instead.

"Um. hey."-y/n

"yeah. what's up?"-jk

"do you like wanna go to the gym together maybe? i have no car."-y/n

"oh. so you want me to drive you there."-jk

"if you don't want to you don't have to."-y/n

"no it's okay bub. i'll take you anywhere you like"-jk (he winks)

you slightly get red and quickly turn around so he can't see you. you get dressed and tell him your ready. you both head downstairs to get greeted by your dad.

"hey baby. where you going?"-dad

"oh we're just going to the gym."y/n

"could you stop by the grocery store and pickup something to make food. get snacks too."-dad.

"alright."-jk

you both get in the car and head to the gym. the car ride was very awkward but good thing he turned on some music. both of you guys hum to the songs that played on the radio and shorty enough, you arrive to the gym.

both of you guys separate and go do your workout stuff. about an hour or 2, he texts you if your ready to go. you say yes and meetup at the car. you guys haven't ate so he suggest to eat somewhere before going grocery shopping.

"ya cutie. where you wanna go eat. i'm staving."-jk

"i don't know. kinda craving some mexican food."-y/n