What Happened

(3rd Person POV)
"What are you staring at Shitty Hair?!" Bakugou yelled at Kirishima, who was staring at him." Kiri turned away from the angry Pomeranian and his face flushed as red as his hair. "Bakugou stop scream at your boyfriend and pay attention." Sensei said in his usual monotone voice, Kiri's face flushed even redder and Bakugou screamed, "He's not my boyfriend!" And explode the ceiling. Threw the hole you could see a chair wobble and then Shinsou fell from the ceiling and hit the floor of the classroom while saying, "You can't just explode the ceiling because you're not your out yet." With a monotone voice. "I'm gonna kill you extra!" Bakugou says with tiny explosion coming from his palms, "Are you sure he's not your boyfriend?" Shinsou teased, "He's not-" And just like that Bakugou was under Shinsou's control, "Go sit on kirishima's lap." He commanded. Kirishima was still so flushed but then he realized what he said, "Wait what?!" He yelled as Bakubro hopped into his lap like a bride on her wedding day. All the sudden Bakugou come back to reality and Shinsou is gone. He looked at Sensei who slammed his face against the whiteboard, "Why didn't your erase his quirk?!" Bakugou yelled at Aizawa, "It was fun to see you get mad at someone other than Midoryia, plus I need to let my son have a bit of fun." Aizawa said.
"Wait my boyfriend's your son?" Kaminari asked, "You didn't know that?!" Everyone asked loudly, and Aizawa stomped out of the room. Deku snickered to himself, "What are you laughing at Deku?!" Bakugou asked in a yelling tone, "I'm writing your weakness." Deku said, "What I don't have any weaknesses you damn need!" Bakuhoe yelled back, "You're weakness is Kirishima!" Everyone yelled, and then from upstairs they heard, "How could you not tell me that you're dating Pikachu! I said, NO. LOUD. BLONDES!" Everyone in class 1A and 1C cracked up. "Bakubro are you going to get off my lap?" Kirishima whispered to Bakugou, Bakugou quietly got up and went back to his seat as the losses off teacher returned, "Kaminari you better stay after class."
^Time Skip to after class^
Shinsou walked and saw his boyfriend and turned on his heels and walked out of the class room, "Hitoshi! Get your ass back here!" Aizawa yelled to his son, "Sit down, both of you." He said sternly, Kirishima walked in dragging Bakuhoe behind, "Hey Mr. Aizawa. We just to apologize for early— oh, sorry we'll leave now, sorry!" Kiri said and started to leave, "You two stay." Aizawa said and they sat down, "Tch why." Bakugou asked, "Because I need to embarrass my child more, and plus you need clean up the decaying ceiling, not to mention the fact that you almost killed Hitoshi." Aizawa said and they both groaned, "it was only a chair leg." Hitoshi said, "You fell from the ceiling... but to me you fell from heaven." Kaminari said, "Really? Right in front of my Bakugou?" Kirishima said, "What?!" Bakuhoe screamed, "Nothing~" Kiri responded, "Do you guys need to go sort of your feeling?" Aizawa asked. They then heard giggles from the doorway, when they look they saw all of class 1A on one side and class 1C on the other.
All might and Mic walked down the hall and saw this, "I don't even wanna know." All Might admitted to himself, "Oh you finally found out!" Mic yelled to Aizawa, "You knew?!?!" Aizawa screamed. "Wow. Mr.Aizawa got to Bakuhoe levels of angry." Mina said with a snicker. "Alright Break it up you two. Shouldn't you kids be at the dorms?" All might asked, "Nope!" They all said said in unison. "Alright I'm out!" Bakugou said and picked up Kirishima and broke and jumped of the window, Iida ran after him lecturing him about break school property. "Have fun sorting your feelings!" Mina yelled after them. "What a day." Shinsou said tiredly. "Well that's just a day in class 1A!" Kami followed up while hugging his boyfriend.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
I Hope you liked this fluffy chapter! My friend helped me make it. Nothing else!
Catch ya on the Flip Side!