"Klaus," he answered.

The picture was of Stefan and Klaus, there arms slung around each others shoulders. They looked close, as if they were best friends.

"What is this?" Stefan asked, holding the picture up so Klaus could see it.

Klaus turned toward him and smirked, "Well, I told you, Stefan. Chicago's a magical place."

"But this is me," Stefan said dumbfounded, "With you."

The picture Stefan found, was of them in the 20's.

******************

"This doesn't make any sense," Stefan said, "Why don't I remember you?"

"You said to yourself, that time had a lot of dark holes," Klaus shrugged.

"No, if you knew me, then why haven't you said anything?" Stefan asked, demanding for answers.

"I'm a little busy now," Klaus told him, "Memory lane will have to wait."

"What the hell is going on?" Stefan yelled, "Answer me."

"Let's just say we didn't get off to a brilliant start," Klaus shrugged, "To be honest, I hated you."

Layla sighed, she wanted answers just as badly as Stefan, "Get on with it," Layla mumbled.

"You were with my sister," Klaus told Stefan, "You were quite the bastard, if I do say so myself."

"Your sister," Stefan stated, "So I knew another original vampire?"

"If you can't handle it, then don't asked," Klaus shrugged.

The group stopped in the warehouse. They were surrounded by coffins that kept Klaus' family. Layla looked disgusted at Klaus, he locked all of his siblings in coffins, what she would do just to have hers back.

Klaus walked up to one and opened it, Layla followed him over. Klaus smiled and stroked his sister's face.

"I don't recognize her," Stefan said looking over Klaus' shoulder.

"Well, don't tell her that. Rebekah's temper is worse than mine," Klaus told him, pulling out the dagger, "Time to wake up, little sister."

They waited awhile, Layla was becoming bored, "When is she waking up?"

Klaus sighed in annoyance, "Any day now, Rebekah," he turned to Stefan, "She is being dramatic."

"Look, why don't you just tell me what the hell is going on?" Stefan suggested, "I mean, you obviously want me here for a reason, right?"

"Well you have many useful talents."

"Do I?" Stefan asked.

"In fact, I learned some of my favorite tricks from you," Klaus smirked, "I was your number one fan."

"Why should I believe this?" Stefan asked.

Klaus walked to the guy who handled the transport and compelled him, "When she wakes up, tell her to meet us at Gloria's bar. Then volunteer your carotid artery and let her feed until you die."

He began to walk away but Stefan stopped him, "Where are you going?"

"You think I'm lying, Stefan. You and I knew each other. You trusted me with one of your secrets and now I'm going to prove it to you," Klaus said.

"How?" Stefan asked Klaus.

"We're going to your old apartment.

**************************