•••Chapter 3•••

"Oh hello sir," a female demon greeted Vox as soon as he walked through the doors to his broad cast station. He gave a wave as he went past her and to the elevator. He hit the highest floor to the tower, that would open to his office space.

Walking into the hi tech office he was greeted by walls covered in screens with his desk in the center. He plopped down and turned on his computer. He started setting up next week's programmings to broadcast to all denizens of hell. As he typed away at the schedule, he heard a the elevator open again. "Hm," he looked up from his computer to see Velvet standing there. "Oh hey Vel, what brings you here? You're normally hanging out with Valentino."

"Yeah, but he's grumpy, Angel must've escaped the studio last night and I don't want to be there to handle that shit," the doll demon replied as she walked over to his side, "You don't care if I stay here do you?"

"Not at all."

"Great, not that I would leave if you did," she giggled and slightly leaned on his desk. She eventually went to her phone while Vox worked away.

By the time he was done, it had been 12pm. He flexed his blue metallic clawed hands and sighed. He turned watched the screens behind him playing the broadcastings of every channel. Once he made sure everything was working correctly he got up from his chair. "Hey look at this pic Val just sent me," Velvet was trying not to laugh, it was just of the moth being goofy and trying on some different glasses. He grinned at the picture, and without realizing it his screen turned pink again. That's when the doll demon's red sclera eyes widened ever so slightly. Then she grinned, "Want me to pass the picture on to ya?"

"Huh, he sent it to you to get a laugh, why would you send it off to me," his screen went back to normal. "Oh no special reason," she walked to the elevator doors, "Welp Imma go, it seems he's calmed down a bit."

"Alright I'll be there later," he waved as she entered the said elevator. Not even a few seconds later his phone dinged. So he picked it up to see Velvet had forwarded the picture of Val to him. The tv demon couldn't help but smile.