ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴡɪꜱʜ

Start from the beginning

The bell signaling the beginning of class rang and I headed off to class with Yui. "See you there!" I yelled over my shoulder.

━━━ ₊˚. ☾ ˎˊ- ━━━

I stared at myself in the mirror observing both the dress and myself. The dress, provided by Yui, was an off the shoulder dress with a white top and light green skirt. I frowned looking at the visible scars on my arms and legs. They didn't hurt anymore, but knowing that they will probably be with me for the rest of life was a bit depressing. I sighed and crossed my arms, unsure about how I looked. This was a beautiful dress, but a revealing dress albeit. I definitely didn't want any extra comments or questions about the nature or origins of the scars.

"Fufu where are you going looking like that Bitch-chan?"

Ew.

I turned to shoot him a glare, "why do you care?"

"Because I should be the only one who gets to look at you like that," he grinned.

I rolled my eyes and went over to my bed to pick up the gift and Kou's letter. "Now if you would excuse me, I have some business to attend to."

He narrowed his eyes and stepped closer to me. "Not without me you don't."

I swallowed hard and backed up. I don't have the time nor energy for this.

"What's this?" he mused, snatching the letter out of my hand.

My eyes widened as I tried to get it back. No way in Hell am I letting him read that.

"Ahem," Reiji's voice cut through the air. Laito stopped mid-way trying to open the letter and I thankfully pulled it out of his unsuspecting grip. "It seems that Yui and Sayaka have a guest waiting in front of the mansion."

My shoulders relaxed and I took a deep breath. With a tight hold, I gathered my things and made my way towards the door.

Laito blocked the door and leaned against it with his arms crossed. I sighed and scowled back at him. Why does he have to be such a pain?

"Fufu, why do you glare at me like that, Bitch-chan?" He teased, leaning forward to twirl a strand of my hair between his fingers. "It does get me feeling hot and excited though," he admitted with a heavy blush on his cheeks.

I pulled my hair back and smiled. "I'm just hoping you'll spontaneously combust under my gaze.

"Oh so harsh," he purred, looking down on me with dark eyes. "I might have to punish you for that later, fufu."

With that, he left and I could finally leave my room. I brushed off the threat and looked at Yui's room beside me. The lights were off meaning that she probably already left. I hoped Laito didn't keep me up too long.

I made my way down the stairs and Azusa was right. There waiting was Yuma, alongside Yui. He had the usual scornful look on his face but it turned into a smirk when he saw me.

"What kept you so long, Blueberry?"

I joined Yui and looked back up at him. "Just a pest," I commented.

He smiled and started walking. "Those Sakamakis are pests, aren't they?"

Yui nodded vehemently and I groaned.

"You don't even know half of it," I explained.

━━━ ₊˚. ☾ ˎˊ- ━━━

"Hi Kou, Ruki, and Azusa!" I greeted walking in through the door with Yuma and Yui.

"Hi... we are going to celebrate in the garden... you can leave the gifts on the kitchen table." Murmured Azusa.

As everyone began to file out the kitchen to go to the garden, I tapped Kou's shoulder motioning him to stay back. Once everyone left I handed him the letter. "I read it, thanks for giving me a chance to see who you really are and your past."