The bedroom door opens and a maid comes in. She halts as she sees me, "oh caro, mi dispiace." her cheeks warm up in embarrassment.

"No, please, help me." I plead and pull on my restricted hands.

She gives me a look of pity but doesn't come towards me. "Chiamo il signor King" she says then exits the room.

"No, come back! Please!" I yell.

Her footsteps fade away and I groan in anger. A minute later, the door opens again but this time Jaxon comes in.

"What's this I'm hearing, you're bothering the maid?" he says and walks towards the bed.

"Wheres Milana and Rome?!" I ask angrily.

He grabs my chin and lifts it up, "They're safe, baby."

"Where are they?! Let me go, I wanna see them!" I say.

He lowers his face to mine but I turn my head before his lips can land on my own. He chuckles and shakes his head. "You look so hot when you're angry."

He harshly grabs my face and turns me back to face him. His lips land on mine this time and kisses me passionately and urgently. I whimper in pain when he bites my lower lip then licks over the area.

He finally releases my lips from his and I turn my face away. "You're so pretty." He says and caresses my cheek. I close my eyes and stay as still as possible in fear.

"Our kids are beautiful, and you're a perfect mother. Now, you just need to be my perfect wife." he says and brushes my hair from my face.

"I want to see my babies." I whisper, my voice cracking at the end. "Please"

His fingers stop and he sighs, "Of course my love, let's go downstairs." he stands up straight and starts to remove the cuffs from my wrists.

After he removes the chains, I slowly sit up. He tries to give me his hand but I brush it away and stand up. "Don't think you're gonna be disrespectful to me. I will put you in your place if I have to, understand?"

I gulp down my fear as he takes my hand forcefully in his. We walk out of the bedroom and downstairs. As we get nearer, I can hear Rome and Milana giggling. I want to run and hold them but he restricts me to.

We enter another room and I see a woman besides Rome and Milana sitting on the floor. Toys are scattered around them as they play. Slight jealousy overwhelms me as I see them giggle and be comfortable with the lady.

"Rome, Milana?" I announce my presence.

They look up, "Mommy!" joy washes the jealously away as they run towards me with smiles on their faces.

I smile and happily release Jaxon's hand and hug them back. "This is Sophia, she's going to be taking care of the kids when we're busy." Jaxon says.

Sophia is a very beautiful woman, she has long black shiny hair and green eyes. Her lips are painted in red lipstick and her eyes coated in black mascara. She has olive skin and she's tall.

"Hello Juliana, I've heard so much about you." she says in a deep accent.

I nod and eye her warily. I guess Jaxon noticed my suspicion and spoke up, "Sophia has been in our family for years so you don't have to worry. I trust her enough to take care of our kids."

I hold Rome and Milana tighter, "But I don't know her so therefore I don't trust her. Im sorry but I don't want to leave my babies with you." I say.

She chuckles and shakes her head. What is so funny about that? She looks at Jaxon with a smile. He puts his hand on my shoulder, "You don't get to choose whether you like her or not. Now, come on I have plenty to show you." He says

He starts pulling me towards the door and Sophia grabs the twins hands. "Hey! Let them go! Jaxon, stop." I try to push him away or at least grab the kids but he manages to push us outside.

Once we're out of the room, he grabs my hand and drags me down the hall. "I don't want to leave them. Please, let them come with us. Actually, I just want to spend time with them alone." I say.

He ignores me. "This is the living room and here is the balcony, oh I should probably put some locks on the doors." he mumbles to himself at the end.

"You're not listening. Jaxon, please." I try to get his attention and tug at his hand.

He turns to me, "No, there gonna be with Sophia until we're done. Now come on, this is our room, which you knew already. Then the room that the twins are in now, is their playroom. Their bedroom is down the hall from ours."

He shows me the house and finally, we come across two big sliding doors that lead to outside. The gardens beautiful and there is a huge curved pool and Jacuzzi next to it. Trees also surrounded the whole area so it was shady. Even though the pool took a lot of space there was still a bunch of grass too.

I know the twins would love this, playing, chasing each other, laughing. I can teach them how to swim too. But what am I thinking? We're not staying here long, I have to make sure Milana and Rome don't get too attached so we can leave without any fuss. I certainly don't want them to get attached to Jaxon either.

I don't want their hearts to break when they realize what kind of a father he is. A murderer, a rapist, an abuser, kidnapper, a monster.

~~~

June 29, 7:03 pm