-final-

Last chapter, peeps... please bear with me =)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kongphop did not want their relationship to end. How he wish he could take back those words. If he truly need Arthit, then why not he chase after him? He asked the same question to himself over and over again and that actually made him mad. To think that he didn't stop Arthit from leaving, he knew he was acting like a coward.

Hence, his nightmare becomes a reality. Three days after the painful break up, on a Monday morning, the news about Arthit transferring to the other school reached his ears. Also, cut all ties with everyone including Kongphop. And Kongphop thought Arthit must be trying really hard to erase him from his life. It had been unfortunate that when Kongphop was finally accepting his love, Arthit had called the relationship over. Even as the guilt and fears clogged his heart, he was flooded with sadness.

Still, with his remaining weeks without Arthit by his side, all his inside jokes and their endless fights, what seemed like hundreds and hundreds of them, were suddenly irrelevant. Kongphop felt adrift in the world, a single person once again. The only best part was the bullying had stopped tremendously and he could wander around the school without getting worried someone is plotting something to disturb his peaceful day. Even though Kongphop told himself it was better this way, to be single than dating a wrong person, he couldn't help to feel he would take a step backwards. Kongphop had once thought maybe he had fall in love with Arthit Rojnapat. Just maybe he was done looking.

Now, it was back to square one. After the graduation, Kongphop had been working full time as a barista while waiting for his university admission next spring. Adjusting to life after high school was tough and all the hard work he did was to save some money for his future. Aim forced Kongphop to go out some nights, even if it was local open mart in order to meet new people, so that he could forget about Arthit.

You're late again, Aim

I got stuck in traffic, damn it!- Aim

Kongphop tapping the key angrily, almost break his phone in half.

Should have gone here sooner, you dumbass. Ya know today is friday night!

Chill bro. I will get you hook up with beautiful girls by tonight XD - Aim

You can do that to yourself. I don't do the hook up shit!

"Damn you Aim. Always get on my nerves with your stupid jokes!" Kongphop cursed loudly.

Apparently, he came earlier to get the seat for them. Kongphop shifted his attention towards the dance floor. Tonight everything felt different. Since everybody was enjoying their day off, they're particularly immersed in the music, partying hard. At some extend, their moves turned bold and wild. Guys were standing and the girls were bend over half way in front of them. He was irritated by the 'rubbing dance'. Not until his eyes met with a beautiful girl wearing dangerously low v-neck purple dress that matched the purple highlights in her brunette hair. She was sitting at the table not so far from him.

He had been trying hard not to make an eye contact with her. In his failed attempt, the girl send him one of her gorgeous smile, it was short, only briefly. Yet, it still managed to send him over the edge. He wasn't sure about her real intention, now that he saw her approaching close to the bar. Once he had enough, he averted his gaze focusing on something else. Minutes of painful waiting, had Kongphop screw up alcohol to his mouth like running water. His thoughts were interrupted when he felt the light tap on his shoulder.

"Would you like some?" she offered him another drink, some kind of drink, something stronger. Kongphop shook his head instantly.

"It's such a pity, handsome guy like you sitting here alone. I thought I have to give you company. To keep you entertain because you look stressed out. You can share with me your little problem. I have all my time for you."