Note To Remember

No, this is not an update.

Although I'm pretty sure most of you were fooled by the title. (Oops!)

This is somewhat a disclaimer/ author's note/ notification.

Nothing much, I just wanted to inform all of you wonderful people who had the patience to even read this book something I think you should take note.

I love Wattpad, and I'm pretty sure all of you who are reading this also love it too.

During the whole lockdown, I've been reading daily. However, I've never read a single physical book (yet) because Wattpad provides soooooo much content.

However, some humans don't appreciate the contents on Wattpad.

Outsiders think that Wattpad is a waste of time. We're not gaining any benefit from reading  Wattpad. It's better to just read a real book since at least it will benefit us like how reading generally benefits us.

Their major problem is the quality of Wattpad content.

Since it's an open platform, ANYONE can write. Like legitimately speaking, a five year old can start writing a book if they have the guts and have a Wattpad account.

Most of the time, you'll be able to find a nice book just fine.

To be frank, you'll even find yourself discovering that there's actually a lot of masterpiece out there in Wattpad.

However,

If you're unlucky, you'll stumble upon stories that are genuinely bad. Some might even have the whole package: bad writing, crappy story lines, awful characters, no moral messages, no information and practically a waste of time.

Therefore, as a Wattpad lover, I'm trying to my best prove that Wattpad isn't a piece of dung.

You can gain knowledge through reading on Wattpad, even if it's just a shred of new information.

Because what matters is that you learn something new as you read.

Hence, the whole point of me rambling right now is just because I want to tell you that I'M TRYING TO SPREAD KNOWLEDGE AS I'M WRITING BOYA FLUFF.

If you have noticed, I share quite some facts on both my books.

For instance, Malay wedding culture, Wudhu', Ramadan and probably some other stuff I can't remember right now.

I also tend to casually slip some facts into the story line.

For instance,
1. Countries are fighting for their rights over the islands in the South China Sea
2. Most companies do have a policy that prevents married couple from working together in the same department or the company in general
3. Yes, you can boil water in a bamboo

And probably some other random stuff that I once again can't remember right now.

Of course, some of the details in my books are purely fantasies that are fictional and non-cannon.

For instance, the power spheres, the gang's new powers and abilities. The planets. Whatever random alien that appears in my head. A new character's backstory.

Oh, and of course.

Yaya's sixth sense.

There is definitely a mix between reality and some crazy thoughts I have in my mind.

Therefore, if you're suspicious with any details I put in my books, feel free to ask. I'll be happy to clarify whether is it the real thing or a piece of crap.

Don't worry, I do research before throwing in some facts in the stories. Hence, I hope you'll benefit from any small piece of knowledge I share with you guys.

With that, thank you.

P.s. If anyone starts talking about how Wattpad is stupid, feel free to prove them wrong.