Blind II

He breathed heavily.

His sweat dripped on his neck.

His shirt felt wet,due to the heat and the intensity of the training.

His muscles were sore.

But it was worth it.

Why?

Because sword fighting with his wife was the most entertaining exercise he ever had.

He observed as she completely relied on her senses. Her eyelids were open,but he was well aware of the painful truth. Even so, it didn't wear her down. Despite being blind, her hearing was sharp.

And her instincts were accurate.

She attacked and he defended, the pattern continued since the last few minutes.

Every time he found an opening, she somehow managed to block it.

Her small frame gave her agility, enabling her to deflect his strikes effectively.

Even so, he had his sight. His defence were equally on spot.
His attacks weren't as aggressive as Yaya's, but to be frank, he was struggling to not get distracted.

The way her her lips curved into a confident smile that usually flutters him.

Or how her hazel coloured eyes caught the lighting of the room, making it more alluring than it usually does.

Or how her hair bounced out of it's loose bun, irking himself to pull the hair clip off completely.

Oh, did he mentioned that they were sparring in their bedroom?

He was caught off guard when his sword flung from his hand, his eyes meeting the tip of another sword.

"Give up?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

He replied the smirk just equally.
"Not a chance"

With that, he ducked down and lunged forward, aiming for her wrist. He held her arm and used her weight to twist her around.

Her sword cluttered to the floor.

One of his hand held her in place, her back hitting his chest. The other hand had her in a headlock,earning a frustrated groan from her. "Alright! You win! But this is totally not fair!"

Boboiboy chuckled and loosened his grip. Even so,he quickly placed his hand on her waist and turned her around. He smiled to come upon directly to her surprised face.

"Oh really? I believe that you were the one who cheated,love" he said with a teasing voice. He pulled a stray hair behind her ear.

She raised an eyebrow.
"What do you mean? How am I able to cheat in this situation ?"

He kept quiet and pulled her closer.

It hurts to think that it's been a month since the incident. In those four weeks, Yaya kept her promise. She trained like crazy and continued to push her limits.

She took up sword fighting for 'reflexes'.

She learned Braille and is currently trying to read an old book completely written in Braille.

She had more 'stealth' exercises.

Not to mention, she's been training to utilise her powers to the maximum.

"Sweetheart?" Yaya's voice brought him back to the beauty in front of him.

"Hmm?" he hummed in response. His hand found its way to play with her hair.