Mission Undercover V (finale)

As the ride took off, she led the two power sphere to the charging station, letting them rest before arriving at TAPOPS.

She went to Gopal who was at the wheel.

He turned around and whistled in a congratulatory tune.

" Great job, girl. I'm proud of you for kicking his butt"

"Thank you. But anyone would be proud to wreck him"
She responded.

"You look like a mess"

"Thank you for the compliment"
She sassed.

"We'll arrive at the station in an hour. You should rest with the others at the infirmary"

"Are they alright?" She asked.

She was genuinely concerned of her friends and her husband.

When she saw her husband frozen in ice, words could not explain how panicked and terrified she was.

She felt a tear escape her eyes. She brushed it away before Gopal noticed.

"Still sleeping. Initially, I had them wear oxygen masks. After a while, their pH balance and oxygen level became normal. They're fine now"

Yaya released a breath of relief and plopped down into the empty seat.
"Thank goodness"

" I'm not kidding when I said you look like trash. Better go to the infirmary, Yaya."

"Later. I just sat here"

"Boboiboy won't appreciate it if I let his obviously injured wife not go to the infirmary"

She let out a huff and stood up.
"Yes mum!"

She left him and went to the small infirmary they had on the ship for emergencies.

There were no medical officer on board, and Yaya didn't have the energy to give herself the proper treatment, even if she had the knowledge to do so.

She passed by a mirror and stopped.
Her wig was a mess. Blonde hair no longer in its initial bun.

She really wished that she was wearing her hijab.

Her dress was in shreds as well.

Even so, she could only properly treat herself when they reached TAPOPS.

For now,all she could do was grimace at her sight.

She sighed as she continued walking to the infirmary.

Everyone was in their single bed, an oxygen mask attached to their face.

She checked the monitor one by one, glad that Gopal was right.

They didn't even need the oxygen mask by now.

They were completely healthy and taking a nap with oxygen mask on.

She thought of one thing that greatly defines her teammates : Spoiled brats.

Even so, she just went to sit on the side of her snoring husband's bed.

She brushed a stray hair from his face using her uninjured hand.

She smiled when a strong grip took it and brought her fingers to
his lips.

She rolled her eyes with a smile.
"Good morning, love" She teased.

When he opened his eyes, she took it as a cue to remove his oxygen mask. With just one hand, it was a hassle.

But she broke into a proud smile when she managed to do it.

However, her smile turned into a frown when her wonderful husband commented.
"You don't look good"