Chapter 4 - Lullabies

A/N gosh... I cannot tell you how hard this was to write. I don't know what it was about this chapter that made me slam my head into the desk (or mattress, depending where I was) multiple times. This might have turned out really bad, but I tried so... please enjoy? Also, I want to just say that by the end of this A/N, this fic will be nearly 6K words and 40 pages. I write about 1K words a night (I only write this fic at night since it's in my pages documents instead of google docs) almost every night. God, I'm exhausted from this fic. I love it, don't get me wrong, but all my other stories have tiny word counts (Ciel Phantomhive and the Yellow Octopus is another Black Butler fic you should check out that has a tiny 500 to 1.1K word count per chapter and took such little energy compared to this story) and this has pushed me to my limits. I'm actually begging you guys to not let this story flop cause it took so long and I low-key haven't slept more than an hour or so (don't tell my mom) for four-to-five days... I can't even keep track anymore... Thank you and sorry for the long A/N <3

If someone had told Sebastian Michealis that he would be sitting on the Phantomhive Mansion floor with a toddler in his lap and two babies crawling on him a few years ago he would have kindly escorted them to an asylum. But the raven haired male was doing exactly that as he tried to keep himself from throttling these little devils with his bare hands. When Lady Elizabeth had skipped back to the manor from a doctor's appointment informing everyone that she was going to have a baby, Sebastian had of course known the children would be trouble (he had dealt with Ciel, after all) but not so much so that Grell herself couldn't even begin to compare. And they were. Oh, they were. 

The eldest was named Angelina Doll Phantomhive (both Snake and Elizabeth cried when Ciel suggested it) and was nearing two years old. The other two were twins (which shocked Ciel at first, but he soon got over the coincidence) named Sebastian Vincent Phantomhive and Rachel Astre Phantomhive. And Sebastian hated them all with a passion. Well, that was a lie. Although he'd never admit it, he did partially care for the brats when they weren't being terrible things without an ounce of manners in their petite forms.

The Reapers (yes, they still came around to pester the demon and his master with Sebastian having to keep himself from snapping and killing them yet) had taken an instant dislike to the small humans. Well, mostly Othello, Grell and Ronald, Will actually seemed to care for them, pulling out a bottle and starting feeding Rachel a few days after she'd been born. Sebastian had hissed at him, grabbed the baby and cradled her in his arms while glaring at Will as he was tugged away by his co-workers. The others had simply gaped at the creature and shuffled away, bringing the raven haired reaper with them.

Because Ciel and Lizzy were going out more and more often ("Sebastian, I hate it too but if I don't take her out once in a while the media will get suspicious and say that I'm having in affair" "My lord, you are having an affair" "Well, yes, but Edward doesn't know that and I'd rather he not come for my head") and the demon was left with the children as Snake escorted the two around London. He thought of maybe letting the servants care for the child, but after thinking that idea through, he decided that his master would probably not appreciate his children being dropped on their heads, blown up or crushed.

After a while, Sebastian got used to being alone with the children, and it was really only when others were there as well that it was a problem.

Sebastians lips crashed into Ciel's as the boy grabbed him by the neck. They really ought to not do this when Lizzy was only downstairs but it had been nearly a week... Ciel squaked as Sebastian kissed his neck, groaning out his name over and over as he kissed him deeper...

The door squeaked and the two jumped apart. Shit the earl thought in panic this is where it ends. Where I get sent to France to be decapitated for my sins and drowned in holy water as everyone laughs at me-