Chapter 3 - Get A Room (ft. Grimm Reapers)

A/N Sooo this one's gonna be pretty reaper centric cause I love writing my babies <3 I did all the main reapers, so not the Germany reapers or that gay couple that cameo-ed in the anime and was in the musical... gosh I still have to watch that. I also just realized I didn't do Undertaker... oops... Well, anyways, I didn't actually know Othello's gender so I though they might be a non-binary pal but then the wiki said he was male soo... aww. bUT HE CAN STILL BE AN AROMANTIC/ACESEXUAL ICON BECAUSE GRELL DOESN'T FLIRT WITH HIM AND I CAN DREAM WITH YANA TOBOSO CAUSE SHE'S AN ACCEPTING QUEEN! And Grell goes by female pronouns because fight me. Anyways, thx for reading don't forget to vote, add, comment and follow, or just give me constructive criticism. This was written at 1AM when I didn't have access to anything but google docs so I have no idea if Othello's actually a short gremlin but he is now. 

P.S - Happy Pride Month <3 Ily 

It had been a normal day when Othello saw it. He had begged Grell to take over his shift yet again because look, someone's about to invent smartphones and it's way too early for that bull- yes, Will, I know we aren't supposed to kill anyone not on the list but c'mon, do you really want to have to deal with snapchat in twenty years?

So after he had... err, disposed of the nuisance, he had decided it wouldn't hurt to take a walk through London, maybe try and spot any handsome Romeo's for Grell or any particularly interesting scientists (while Thomas Edison's work was getting more and more intriguing by the second, but was honestly becoming such a fad) for him to study. He even thought of trying to find the infamous "Sebas-chan" his red-haired friend was always ranting about, who could prove to be an interesting test subject because of his demon background... wait, was that him?

As if summoned by Satan himself (pun very intended), the demon came crashing into the alley that Othello was currently resting in. Not only that, but with a blue haired earl attached to his lips. Othello let out something between a gasp and a wheeze, almost falling off of the roof he was occupying. With a loud slurp (Othello's aromantic arse slammed its forehead into a brick wall at the sound), the two ripped away from each other, eyes wide. At the sight of their shocked and worried expressions, the greenest couldn't keep his laughter in anymore, and erupted at the sight of the confused men before him.

At the sight of the small reaper, both master and butler relaxed, thoughts of the press or a family member having seen them gone. "Othello?" Ciel questioned "Aren't you him? The little green munchkin Grell always talks about?"

"Hey- you're the one to talk!" Ciel sputtered at that "And yes, I am thee! Grell speaks of you as well... or at least the black haired one" He pointed his small scythe at Sebastian and cackled, swinging his legs from atop the roof "I'm going to have a field day telling her about this one!" The men huff as the reaper gets up and starts running away, howling to the moon like the green gremlin he is.

"... He's a strange one, isn't he?"

"Aren't they all"

...

Saying that Ronald Knox was tired was an understatement. Working overtime was already exhausting on its own, but he was absolutely dead from Grell's constant Sebas-chan hunting and Othello's insistent strapping the blonde reaper to a chair and experimenting on him "for science". While yes, he loved and respected his senpai's, there was a point when he just wanted to walk away and join the I'm-not-dealing-with-this-bullshit-it's-one-in-the-morning club beside Will.

Yet, he couldn't bring himself to do it, and after an especially torturous hour in Othello's lab, he finally got back to work, promising to be back soon. It was his final job for the night, and he had his day off tomorrow so he would be able to sleep soon... Ronald sighs, rubbing his eyes and adjusting his death scythe over his shoulder. Glancing once at the information packet (36 year old Mariah Anne Thomson had just died a milli-second ago. Darn it, jobs were always boring when he didn't get to kill the victims himself), he opened the door, readying himself for a fight if the murderer was stubborn. The door creaked open and Ronald barely caught a peak of none other than Sebastian Michaelis and Ciel Phantomhive tangled in each others arms, snogging each others brains out over a dead body-