Any other day🥺

I wake up and go downstairs to see my dad knocked out from his drugs. I go upstairs and get dressed and I hear moving around down stairs. I get worried so I go lock my door quietly.
Dad:Come out Jazmine. I know your in there.
Your name is Jazmine in the story.
I quietly go to my window.
Dad:I hope your not trying to go threw that window I can beat you down there before you reach the ground.
You:No I-I umm I'm just putting on some clothes.
I quickly go out and accidentally slam my window down, because I almost feel.
Dad:YOU LITTLE BITCH.
I quickly climb off the roof and get on the car.
I see him come out the front door. I get in the car and drive away quickly.
I hear my dad say
Dad:You have to come home later.
I was just relived to be away from him.
Hi, My name is Jazmine and this is how my day normally starts. My dad wasn't always abusive he used to be the sweetest thing to me. He use to be the only one I could trust until Mom died. He joined a gang and started hurting me...daily. I usually wear long sleeve shirts or Jordan hoodies to cover my arms. Everybody at my school lowkey hates that I always cover my body because "I have a perfect body" and I kinda do. No Stretch marks, slim thick, my head fits my body. It's practically you show Your consider as a "hoe" you don't show anything your consider as "somebody who will never find true love" . I'm practically a popular loner. Everybody knows me somehow and some way. I only have one true friend and that's Rubee she will always be my Day 1. School is kinda easy I mean it's the only place I can truly be safe at. I fight, and people know I fight. That's why nobody ever tries me.
I arrive at school and see Rubee.
R:Bestfriendddd
You:Heyyy
R:School is getting irritating.
You:Right, but did you see 365 dni though😳
R:Girll when I tell you THE BOAT SENCE😍
You:I was saying "Daddy's dick" a lil to much during that movie😂
R:They barely let us see if he was packing.🥺
You:Probably was the way that girl in the airplane was gaging on it.😭
R:Shut upp🤣
You:Just saying🥴
The bell rings.
R: Ok bestie see you after school.✌🏽
You:Bye girly👋🏽
Skip to after school because all you was doing today is learning.
I go to pick up Rubee.
She gets in and we start listening to music and jamming out.
Just imagine the fun time you would have with your bestfriend after school at the mall.
After we left from the mall I dropped Rubee off.
I go home and thankfully my dads not there he probably be out "gang banging🙄"
I sit down and watch Netflix.