Chapter 6

ZERO'S POV

After what happened between me and Luka, I can't sleep!

Shit, after thinking about it I felt my face become hot. Is this really the impact Luka left on me?

After lots of tosses and turns, I really can't sleep!

I guess sleeping is out of the option right now... so I think, I'd better just walk around campus.

I walked slowly, tiptoeing so I wouldn't wake Luka up.

When I reached the door, I looked at Luka if he'd awaken, fortunately, he didn't.

I opened the door and sneaked out of the dorm.

I roamed around the hallways until I reached the exit for the dormitories.

When I exited, I just peacefully walked around, taking my mind off things.

I saw a nearby bench and sat on it.

I relaxed my head on the bench and just sighed. "What is wrong with people nowadays? Especially those two guys. I mean they're both attractive, why can't they just go after a girl, a normal relationship? Why me?" I questioned. "Jeez. They're a pain in the ass. Both physically and metaphorically." I just sighed.

I just continued laying my head there and relaxed for a few minutes, then suddenly a familiar voice spoke, "Zero, what are you doing here? It's already late."

I looked around and I saw Kaname standing a few inches away from the bench. He walked over beside me and asked, "Can I sit beside you?"

"No." I said bluntly. But he didn't listen to me, he sat down beside me. Tch. What's the point of asking if you're gonna ignore my answer? Tch.

"So you didn't answer me, what are you doing here?, it's already late." he repeated his question.

"Why do you care?" I snapped back.

"Because your mine and mine only." he said seriously looking at me with those brown intimidating eyes.

"Who said I was yours?" I said irritated at what he said. Since when did I become his? Oh wait, I remember... Zero, you're so stupid.

"Since from the beginning we met." he said.

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes. "Nobody owns me."

"Hmmm... are you quite sure about that?" he said leaning closer to me. I blushed at his sudden movement.

"Y-yes." I tried saying coolly but failed when I stammered.

"Zero" he said. leaning closer to me than he was before.

"W-what are y-you d-doing?" I stammered.

"Isn't it obvious?" he said.

Then for a sudden second, he put his lips on mine.

He kissed me passionately as I was trying to break away. No, No, No. I don't want to get hurt anymore.

He broke the kiss and kissed me down my neck. I felt him slide his hand inside my shirt and I felt rub my nipples. I could feel my nipples and my member erect from the sensation he was giving me.

"K-kaname.... hah... hah s-stop... hah...uhhh... please." I said between pants.

And then for a moment there I felt him stop...

He just stood up and pulled me up...

"Huh... what're you doing?" I asked still dazed from what had happened.