Chapter 8

KANAME'S POV

After dressing up, I left Zero there without another word.

When I went out, the headmaster was in front of me.

"So what happened?" He asked seriously, his arms crossed over his chest and tapping his feet on the ground.

"You know what happened." I just plainly said.

"I know that happened, but what was with the shouting? Did you fight?" He asked.

"We always fight." I said.

"You know that's not what I mean." He said.

"So we had a fight... Not like it's your concern." I sternly said.

He narrowed his eyes on me.

"It is very well my concern. He is still my son. Everything about him is my concern. You've hurt him once and you've hurt him again. Kaname when is this gonna stop? I know he loves you, I allow it, but I can't take him getting hurt."

"I never wanted to hurt him." I honestly said.

"If you never wanted to hurt him then stop. Don't hurt him." He said.

I just sighed.

"Look Kaname, just tell him the truth. Its better than keeping secrets. If truth might be a factor in destroying your relationship, then secrets will destroy your relationship. Always keep that in mind." He said.

It wasn't that easy to just tell him the reason. Because if my parents do find out I told him then his life would be put in more danger than it has.

I just sighed and walked to the door, but before I went out the door, I spoke up.

"I'll think about it." I said.

"Don't think about it. Do it. It will end his misery. Also think about how much pain he had to endure all throughout these years." He said.

After he was done speaking, u went out the door.

I walked all my way to Yuki and my room.

When I opened the door, she was there standing with a sort of a pissed look, arms crossed over her chest and tapping her foot on the ground.

"KANAME KURAN WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" she said with a pissed tone.

"Out." I just said plainly and made my way to the couch and slumoed myself there.

"What kind of a fucking answer is that?? Arrgghhh you make me have wrinkles. You are so damn annoying." She said massaging her temples.

"We are siblings aren't we? Aren't we supposed to piss each other out as it is?" I said being kind of a smartass.

"Stop being a smartass." She said.

"Whatever." I just said.

"So by you meaning out, meaning i-finally-fucked-Zero kind of out?" She said slumping next to me.

"Maybe."

"Tch you just need to say that's what you meant. Geez~" she said.

"Stop putting your nose in other people's business." I just said.

"I don't need to listen to what you have to say." She said.

"Whatever just stop being such an annoying loud mouth." I said.

"Just stop being an annoying smartass." She answered back.

"Tch."

ZERO'S POV

I just sat there still naked and balling my eyes out.

I don't have the energy to dress myself up.

Why does it have to hurt so much?

Why does he have to hurt me so much?

Then I heard the door to the dungeon opening.

I waited for who will come out and it was the headmaster.

He walked over to me and hugged me.

"Shhh. Zero, don't cry its alright." He hushed.

I hugged him back tight. He caressed my back making me feel comforted.

"Headmaster, what am I supposed to do? It hurts so much." I said.

"Zero... Soon your pain will vanish and you will understand everything thereafter." He said.

"But I don't understand anything! He wouldn't tell me anything. He... He just hurt me so much, I can't take it.

"Shhh... I know Zero, but I think all that we can do now is wait." He said.

"But headmaster, I'm so tired of waiting. I'm so tired of hurting. I wish these could all go away. I don't know if I could love him again. If I could trust in him again." I said.

"Zero... I know it's hard... But you just have to... I don't want to see you hurting too, but if time is gonna lead you to your answers then so be it." He said.

"I don't wanna wait anymore. I need answers. I've waited long enough." I said.

All these emotions, its confusing me.

"Zero... Remember... Good to all hose who wait. I'll be here for you. Whenever you need me, don't hesitate to talk to me. If it could help.' He said caringly.

"Fine. Thank you headmaster." I said honestly thanking him.

"It's no problem. Now please, dress up. You still have classes and Luka might suspect something so now go." He said.

When I remembered Luka, my cheeks suddenly reddened.

"O-okay." I just said and obediently followed his command.

I dressed up as fast as I could and I made my way to our dorms.

When I got to our dorm, I opened the door slowly and looked if Luka was there, I didn't see him in sight.

I sighed.

I made my way to my bed and sat down.

"Where you been, Zero?" He said huskily.

I shivered at the call of my name.

Shit, I'm busted.

---------------------------

Hi guys!! Has it been a long time? I'm sorry if this was kinda late (?) And short :(( I mean how do you define late? Well... I've been busy in school so yah... Sorry. I hope you enjoyed this tho! Cliffhanger? Well just wait for the next update! Haha! What do you think will happen to Zero? I'll try to update asap! Thank you for reading this story! Oh and if you like SasuNaru, I would appreciate if you'd read my one shot blind!! Thanks give me feedback about this chapter! Luv ya all! :)

Sydney ^_^

Please Vote, comment, read and follow! Onegai! ^_^