Chapter 18

ZERO'S POV

As I woke up, I saw Luka's body beside me, hugging me. I remembered last night that I offered for him sleep with me in the bed and he could even hug me.

Everything actually feels right right now, but at the same time, it doesn't. I don't know what's going on with me... I'm so confused.

I don't know what I'm thinking. I feel like such a two-timer. I mean I still don't know what relationship Kaname and I had now. Now that he actually left me, again, for Yuki. I know his explanation, of course.

My thoughts are so disheveled right now. I need to get my thoughts straight.

I carefully wriggled out of his arms, but I had another second thought. Its been so long since I've felt this kind of warmth. I just wanted to stay in his arms for awhile. Just for awhile. I had to cherish it as long as possible. I know this might look wrong, but it won't hurt if I just stayed in his arms for awhile, right?

AIDO'S POV

I woke up with the morning sun shining on my dace, with my phone ringing, irritatingly.

"Alright, alright... Wait a minute." I groaned. I reached for my phone on the side table and answered the phone.

"Hello?" I moaned through the phone.

"Hello? Aido? Shit... I need your help!" A girl's voice said sounding frantically.

"Hello? Yuki? What's happening?" I asked with worry rising in my voice.

"Okay, so today, Kaname and I are getting married! This is the only time I can talk yo you and ask for help! They've held us here like captives. I really need your help, please! Tell Zero too. Of course, his one love is here. Kaname has been worries with him as fuck, I swear. Is he okay?"

"Yeah, kinda... Are you serious? God, you're parents are crazy people. Even if they are royalty." I blurted.

"Tell me about it... Ugh... I really feel sorry for Kaname and Zero, I wish this incest thing didn't happen between the family, because honestly it really is just weird." She confessed. Somehow, somewhere in the gut, I felt like I've been hit. What she was saying was truly ironic, since I actually like my cousin. My case was worse.

"Yeah..." I trailed off, sounding awkward.

"Why? Do you have a problem with what I said or something? Do you like anyone in your family? Ruka? Or... Ka----" I cut her off before she could even say anything.

"No! No! I don't like anyone in my family! Ummm... I'll just call you some time else! And I'll definitely get help! Bye!" I quickly ended the phone call and sighed in relief.

Dammit, she almost had me. She's so observant. A little too observant.

I stood up from the bed and walked to the bathroom, but then I heard a knock on my door. I ruffled my hair in irritation. Sorry, I'm not particularly a morning person, so that would explain my attitude.

I slowly walked to the door. Opening it, revealing Kain. What is he doing here? He looked like crap too. He had really dark bags under his eyes and his hair ruffled in all places. Its like deja vu.

"Hey, Kain. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm staying here." He said and made his way into my room and sat on the couch.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked, giving him a puzzled look.

"I can't take Ruka and her endless rantings about me liking you. You know that were cousins! And both guys! What's her damn problem?? Can't she see its wrong?" He ranted. I felt my heart ache. Yes, deja vu, indeed.